Hello all :-)

Hello ^_^

I'm Starlet, and I'm 21 and live in central England. I've never ever done belly dancing before but I am going to start darnit! I look forwards to getting to know you all whilst getting to grips with belly dancing. I'm a burlesquer at heart, but belly dancing has always captured my imagination - it is just so wonderful to watch.

I'm a right chatter box and would love to hear from any of you via email or PM or on here, just for a chat :)

With love,

Starlet

KuteNurse

Welcome! You have come to the right place if you are a chatterbox! I wish you luck and this is a great place to be for learning about BDing. I look forward to your posts.

Missybell

Welcome, you'll find some great people and conversations here. Hope you also have a wonderful time learning to bellydance!

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome :)

I had my first hours session last night. It was actually very hard work! I used some you tube videos, just to get my started. Moving my hips without everything else seems to be going ok.

I have a question though - every video i watch seems to say "knees soft". Could someone describe it for me please?

xxx