Old threads are new again!

da Sage

Did something happen to the forum? Older threads are coming up on the recent thread section.:think:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Yay! we are back! Site was down for a couple of days, Salome said the company that hosts the forum had a huge crash ... so good to find all is well again:dance::clap:

Not sure why old threads have reappeared, maybe rebooted older archives as well, when getting everything back up and running.
~Mosaic

taheya

I had withdrawal too!!! Other forums just dont cut it! Lots of threads have been wiped out too...anyway glad its back:dance:

Moon

I lost posts too and a reputation point :( I was only 1 point away from the green squares to be replaced by a number....

Salome

Administrator
Hello everyone,

our hosting provider had a "catastrophic hardware" error. The last back up they had was from ten days ago! So that's why old posts are new posts, rep was lost and other work Anatoliy and I have done on other parts of the website are gone.

KuteNurse

I tried getting in yesterday too and the site was down. What a bummer Salome, I hope everything is back to normal soon. At least we can post again! I also had withdrawal! lol

Ranya

Hehe honestly Reen, the lost posts and even whole threads lost, with lots of valuable info, angry me more than the rep! :p
Moon, I see just numbers too! ;)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hello everyone,

our hosting provider had a "catastrophic hardware" error. The last back up they had was from ten days ago! So that's why old posts are new posts, rep was lost and other work Anatoliy and I have done on other parts of the website are gone.

So all the recent interesting conversations have gone for good? What about the wonderful click on photo thingy Anatoliy set up? What a pain having to set things up again. There was some great info on a couple of threads i had been meaning to save, now it has gone, I will just have to make sure I don't just think about it but do it in future! ... just glad to be back I was getting anxious, and doing the checking every 5 minutes thing:lol:
~Mosaic

PS: I haven't lost rep ( phew) not sure about posts, I think I have lost a few, can't remember what I had... never mind, would be panicked to lose rep

Last edited:

adiemus

Yes, I was doing the obsessive click, reload, click, reload, click, reload, click, reload thing all day!! Am I addicted?