Holland's Got Talent

KuteNurse

Oh wow! What material was did she pour onto the ground? It did not look like glass! She is brave! I just keep thinking OUCH!

KuteNurse

Double Ouch! She must know how to lay on them so that it does not cut her. I would think that is must hurt, especially when the man stepped on her stomach.

Yshka

It was glass. They video'd her before her audition while breaking bottles of some kind. I loved her costume as well btw.

Moon

That was brave, did you see the reactions of the audience? LOL! She must have some strong bellymuscles to have Geert standing on her.
Was that the entire act though? I had expected to see more tribal fusion dancing.
(And I somehow also expected her to have a lower, more grown up and mysterious sounding voice :think:)

Mariyam

I'm curious what's going to happen tonight, if we're going to get more of these kind of acts :dance:

Safran

Oh dear, that is definitely an amazing ability! But I just can not look at such a thing, I keep getting the image of the "worst case scenario" in m head when I look at such stuff :shok:

Yshka

Yes please! LOL I'd love to see that! When will "Shanazel and KuteNurse got talent" air? Will it be on national tv in the netherlands as well?:cool: I;d have liked to see Gonda dance a bit more as wel, but I think afterwards she said something about the programme-directors wanting her to have Gerard standing on her belly and such, so I don't know how much of it was her decision.

Shanazel

Shanazel will keep her "talent" firmly off the international airwaves, thank you, but will be happy to buy Kutie a glass of wine after her own performance.;)

lizaj

Liked 'em both. Like you I would like to have seen more tribal dancing but a clever combination for a non belly dancer audience...a fakir show and tribal costuming/dancing good! After all a fakir show is a great old form of traditional entertainemt and goes well with a modern take on belly dance.
The fakir show I went to in Tunisia had six of us standing on him..brave guy to have just ME!:lol:

Yshka

Aww ok well at least you get to see Kutie then:D. Will you dance for us anyway sometime Shanazel?:pray: Pwease?:D

I had to share these as well. First is a girl named Clarissa singing beyoncé's "listen" from Dreamgirls. I loved this girl.

YouTube - Holland's Got Talent S01E01 Act 21

Second is another bellydancer who was on the show yesterday, though I doubt she really is a trained dancer. I didn't like her that much though she has a nice presence that might become something with more training. I don't know. Anyway, see for yourself.

YouTube - Holland's Got Talent S01E02 Act 16

Suheir

Second is another bellydancer who was on the show yesterday, though I doubt she really is a trained dancer. I didn't like her that much though she has a nice presence that might become something with more training. I don't know. Anyway, see for yourself.
I thought she was rather graceless. She didn't look as though she had the discipline of proper instruction.

lizaj

I thought she was rather graceless. She didn't look as though she had the discipline of proper instruction.

Pity she didn't listen to the music and I prefered the compere's belly flutters ...quite impressive!;)

Yshka

She looked to me quite graceless as well. Appearance was the word I was looking for, not presence. She seemed to like herself quite a bit. One would suspect she's self trained, wouldn't-one?

karena

Can a dutch person tell me why it is called Holland's got talent rather than The Netherland's got talent, please? Is it just in Holland or is it across the Netherlands? My dutch friend told me that dutch people aren't precious about the Holland/Netherlands distinction, but I am surprised to see it in such a formal context :think: