Ahava!

Aisha Azar

Dear Forum gang,
I wanted to take some time to talk about Ahava. My dance company sponsored her for a show and workshop last week end and I can not say enough good things about her. She is an amazing dancer. She is very technically skilled, warm and friendly in her style, sexy and beautiful, and ....well...she just has the whole package as a performer. AND, she has only been dancing for about 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!
Her workshop was fun and wonderful as well. She had great material, was willing to take all the time the class needed, answered questions and gave individual attention.
To top it all off, she is just as nice as she can possibly be. She is also not the least bit afraid to acknowledge other people's accomplishments and she stated that our show was one of the best she has seen, that our variety, skill and energy were wonderful. She thought it was great not to have a show where it was just belly dancer after belly dancer.
I was very VERY impressed with her all the way around. To learn more about her and hire her to come to your area, go to Ahava - Professional Belly Dancer.
Regards.
A'isha

Last edited:
I've been following Ahava's career for a while now. I can't get enough of her performances!!!! I believe that Nagwa Fouad was one of the judges at the Miss Raks Sharki Contest in 2006. Ahava danced away with the crown!!! Dancing in front of Nagwa, was not an easy feat.......
Thanks for sharing Aisha!
Yasmine

Aisha Azar

Ahava

Dear Yasmine,
She is one of the very best of the up and coming dancers that I have had the pleasure to see! She has the right cultural feeling, the energy and essence, and strength of personality and movement, great musical interpretation, etc. I hope to bring her to the Northwest again some time, because I was so impressed.
Regards,
A'isha

sedoniaraqs

Hmm...lovely drum solo video clip, and she has a very nice website, except nowhere can I find where on planet Earth she is based. Where is she from exactly?

Monica

Hmm...lovely drum solo video clip, and she has a very nice website, except nowhere can I find where on planet Earth she is based. Where is she from exactly?

Ahava is based in the San Francisco & Oakland Bay Area. She really is both a great person and a great dancer.

Suheir

Oh, yes, I watched one of her clips a while ago and thought she looked very good. She sounds like a great teacher and performer, what a lovely weekend for you! :D

Aisha Azar

Ahava

Dear Suheir,
One thing I really don't like about video clips is that they usually don't even begin to show how talented a dancer really is. this is true in Ahava's case, and I hope you get to see her in person some day! If you can possibly sponsor her to come to your region, I would highly recommend her.
Regards,
A'isha