Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Beautiful

Ooh, it is very evocative of a butterfly. Some of our roughest experiences turn out to be our finest.

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics! The orange really looks intensive in this setting!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
    As i told you before i was thinking to wear the white wings and in general white but the priest likes the orange one so i was wearing orange.

The truth is that i didnt enjoy dancing i was waiting at least for one minute in front of the people but the music didnt work and thats was a lot of stress for me to wondering why they dont put the music what is going on and things like that.
    Have ever be in a similar situations?
    I'm so sorry to hear your performance didn't go as planned. Yes, I've also been in similar situations. We did a fund raiser last year, and were assured there was a cd player...only to find out there wasn't at the last minute. We ended up having to dance to Elvis. lol

I've danced in two churches. One Mormon and the other an evangelistic Church. It's really an honor that we're being asked to dance for Churches, I think. It shows that the art is respected and appreciated. You should pat yourself on the back for a job well done. From the looks of your photos, you were splendid.

Post Thanks / Like

The effect of the metallic orange against the background of golden light was astonishing! The priest who insisted on orange must've been an artist. Congratulations on dealing with a difficult situation. I'm sure your audience went away dazzled by the performance and will not even recall the technical difficulties.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures! Perhaps things didn't go as badly as you thought It looked like you were having a great time! Congratulations

Post Thanks / Like

In our job even if something is not ok the time of the performance we have to act like everything is ok.
    It was my first performance in a church so i will always remember it and also it is a very beautiful church and you can see that from the pictures.
    The next time it going to be better now that i know

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! the orange looks fabulous and you look like you did a fine job. What a shame about your music, thank goodness the priest had a guitar at least, but that would have been terribly nerve wracking not knowing what was coming next. Congratulations Alexandros. The church looks magnificent!.
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

wow the photos are amazing. The church looks magnificent.
    Pity about your music troubles but at least you got to do some dancing - it would've been terrible if they couldn't find a solution and you had to go home having not danced.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mara2 View Post
    I've danced in two churches. One Mormon and the other an evangelistic Church. It's really an honor that we're being asked to dance for Churches, I think. It shows that the art is respected and appreciated. You should pat yourself on the back for a job well done. From the looks of your photos, you were splendid.
    Agreed and the pictures look stunning! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knitting Jo View Post
    wow the photos are amazing. The church looks magnificent.
    Pity about your music troubles but at least you got to do some dancing - it would've been terrible if they couldn't find a solution and you had to go home having not danced.
    I really didnt think of going home without dancing but it was possible.
    On the other hand i was in Gods house what worst can happen ? So i thing my angels help me out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234