Hello

Ameenahndc

Hi Everyone,
I am Ameenah and I currently dance with Lotus Niraja and the Niraja Dance Company (or NDC as we are known better). I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I look forward to exploring the site to educate myself and also to find out what the community is talking about.

KuteNurse

Hi Ameena! Welcome to the site. How long have you been dancing? Where is your troupe from? I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

Maria_Aya

OMG Ameenah !!
And you just say it in a simple way that you dance with Lotus Niraja !!!
You are the BEST group that exist !!!!!!
You got to tell us more !!
Give us the inside !!! how you acheive such a high level !!! how it feels, how many hours you rehearse etc !!!
We love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Maria Aya, Greece :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
To the forum, I am sure you will enjoy being part of this group, great bunch of ladies & gents.
~Mosaic

KuteNurse

OH MY! I had no idea! lol That is so cool....I am going to google your troupe to find out more information. Don't think telling Maria what troupe you dance for is gonna get past her:) lol

Ameenahndc

Thanks for the welcome. Jahzaal already answered KuteNurse's question about the website, so that should give you all of our info. Thanks for the compliments Maria! It is really wild that you are in Greece and know who we are. That in itself is flattering. I guess it is simple to say that we dance with Lotus because we are all just regular women who put on costumes, makeup and hair like any other dancers but still have to work 9-5 at regular boring jobs like anyone else. As for rehersals, it is a lot of work and we all love, fight and get to each other just like a family but in the end all of the hours of rehersal are worth it and I have sisters that I wouldn't otherwise have and wouldn't trade for anything.

Makeda Maysa

It's about time y'all made it here - LOL!

I'm pleased to see the love for the NDC! But hey, Maria, I've been here all the time - the NDC was represented!

Maria_Aya

Dahhh I must be blind dear Makeda !!!
I just noticed your sign under your name !!!!
Wohoooooo its great in time we will have all the group around us and you got to give us more details !!!

Maria Aya :)

Sehar

hello

Hi Everyone,
I am sehar and I currently dance with Lotus Niraja and the Niraja Dance Company (or NDC as we are known better). I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I look forward to exploring the site to educate myself and also to find out what the community is talking about. I also hope to learn more about this dance that my Aunt has introduced me to.

Makeda Maysa

Dahhh I must be blind dear Makeda !!!
I just noticed your sign under your name !!!!
Wohoooooo its great in time we will have all the group around us and you got to give us more details !!!

Maria Aya :)
;) What do you wanna know? I'd be happy to chat all about the troupe!

Maria_Aya

:D

Well many questions... and first.. maybe we could move this at another forum so many would be informed and i thing its helpfull for all of us.

Maria Aya:D