Hi from London!

Razia

I've left little ol' Eugene, Oregon for the bustling city of London.....at least until September. I've only been here for about 2 weeks now, and have just started to get an idea of the dance scene here. Very happy to say that I've booked some performances while I'm here, but I'm very much interested in making some new friends and networking. I'd love to know what the pro scene is like here :)

Erina

Hello I am a Londoner too!

You've been here for only 2 weeks and you already have performances?? Wow are you famous, or just a very very good dancer? :)

Where are you performing? I don't see many performances here and only know about ones that my teachers play in!

Razia

Hello I am a Londoner too!

You've been here for only 2 weeks and you already have performances?? Wow are you famous, or just a very very good dancer? :)

Where are you performing? I don't see many performances here and only know about ones that my teachers play in!

Hi Louise!
Ha, I'm not famous..yet ;)
No, I'm just a really good networker, and I like to think I'm a good dancer, lol! I dance professionally back home, and am trying to keep the momentum going while I'm here. And taking lots of classes, of course.
I'm dancing at Saqarah Haflah on April 19th, doing some workshops and a show in Belgium at the end of April, and then dancing at Planet Egypt and at the Aziza workshop weekend show in Brussells toward the end of May.
Of course, the short answer is that I have all this up on my site, and video clips if you want to see what I do :)

Suheir

Hello, and welcome, Razia! I recommended Melissa's class to you on tribe.net - I'm currently out of action with an injury but I hope to see you performing, I'll try to make it to Saqarah. :D

Razia

Hello, and welcome, Razia! I recommended Melissa's class to you on tribe.net - I'm currently out of action with an injury but I hope to see you performing, I'll try to make it to Saqarah. :D

And thank you for the recommendation--I love her classes! She is a wonderful teacher and I love how much correction she offers. Hopefully I'll see you soon :)

Maria_Aya

Dear Razia !!!!
Isnt London just great ???
I love it also, the universall feeling that have, and well I just love it !!!
Wishing you a great stay at London and hope to catch you up, sometime on summer planing to pop by.

Maria Aya, Greece :)

Razia

Dear Razia !!!!
Isnt London just great ???
I love it also, the universall feeling that have, and well I just love it !!!
Wishing you a great stay at London and hope to catch you up, sometime on summer planing to pop by.

Maria Aya, Greece :)

Thanks, Maria, and please keep me posted on when you come to visit. I'd love to meet you!