Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello Everyone!

Hi! I'm new to bellydance and to this forum. I am very eager to learn and I truly look forward to making many friends here.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey.I'm also newish to blly dance and this forum both are great fun.How long have you been dancing?

PIa X

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Welcome to both of you!!!!!!! I am almost new here too and it is so nice seeing new members!Hope to find many friends and have fun !

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin Hi Pia

It's nice to meet you! I really mean new...one week!!! I've taken a little of other dance in the past, but bellydance is really calling me now. How long have you been dancing?

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Stella, that is very kind of you. Please tell me about your bellydance experience. I'm all ears!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I;ve been dancing for a couple of months-I was suprised at how much I loved it and how quickly it became important.What drew you to it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adrien View Post
    It's nice to meet you! I really mean new...one week!!! I've taken a little of other dance in the past, but bellydance is really calling me now. How long have you been dancing?
    Hello again! Well i have start learning bellydance almost 10 years ago. And I am still learning.I have done workshops with many masters teachers abroad and in Greece too,where I live.Bellydance is a part of my daily life!!!!!I have a small biography at my web site if you want to see more.

p.s my web site needs some serius changes....hope till next month i can have a new one!

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy all the great articles and most importantly, all the great people

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Stella

Hi!

What a gorgeous picture of you on your front website page. Please let me know when you have the rest complete. It must be amazing being able to dance as well as you. Is bellydance the type of dance that one can learn quite quickly? I know it takes years and years to master it, like most things, and even at that it is mostly likely an continuous learning experience. That is what I love. I like the idea of always learning something new. Also, I have been seeing many dancers take a dancer's name. What can you tell me about that please? It fascinates me! Talk to you soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greece

By the way, I was in Greece for the first time last May and absolutely loved it. Could have stayed for months. I hope to get back there again some day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast