Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Pia,

I know what you mean, it almost feels addictive! I love the expression of it, not to mention the beautiful costumes. I LOVE sparkly things and it is so feminine as well. Everything about it is just so appealing - not sure I can put it into words. How about you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pia View Post
    I;ve been dancing for a couple of months-I was suprised at how much I loved it and how quickly it became important.What drew you to it?
    Hi Pia,

I know what you mean, it almost feels addictive! I love the expression of it, not to mention the beautiful costumes. I LOVE sparkly things and it is so feminine as well. Everything about it is just so appealing - not sure I can put it into words. How about you?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Adrien

I agree thats its wonderfully expresive.I think tats its partly because the movement and costuming is so unashamedly female.The costumes are one of the best things I love the glitter and colours.Have you done any costume shopping yet(I;ve probably done too much)

Pia

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Hi Adrien

I agree thats its wonderfully expresive.I think tats its partly because the movement and costuming is so unashamedly female.The costumes are one of the best things I love the glitter and colours.Have you done any costume shopping yet(I;ve probably done too much)

Pia
    Hi Pia,
    Currently I only have a black hip scarf with silver coins and beads. I thought I should probably learn something first. I don't want anyone laughing at me. Know what I mean? I do love the dance names that so many of them take for themselves. Have you thought of that yet?

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean-I have only just started buying costumes(my teacher is a seamstress,which helps)
    I love the idea of having a bellydance name and am looking at different names at the moment.I posted about this on the performance section of the forum and got some great advice.
    Have you had any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Adrien!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean-I have only just started buying costumes(my teacher is a seamstress,which helps)
    I love the idea of having a bellydance name and am looking at different names at the moment.I posted about this on the performance section of the forum and got some great advice.
    Have you had any ideas?
    I am still thinking about the name. It isn't easy! I'd love to know where I can find Egyptian words for English meanings (non-heiroglyphics). Any idea? Also, would you mind sharing the advice given you on this forum? I bet it's wonderful information as they are so knowledge and friendly here. I am currently looking at a coin belt, but would love some costumes soon. Nice to hear from you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jahzaal View Post
    Welcome Adrien!!!!!!!!
    Thank you Jahzaal. What a lovely name! What does it mean? We were just discussing dance names. Is that your real name or your dance name? Chat soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Adrien, I'm new to it, too!

Hey, does anyone know how I can add my image in as so it comes up each time I post?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BellyBeginner View Post
    Hi Adrien, I'm new to it, too!

Hey, does anyone know how I can add my image in as so it comes up each time I post?
    Hi! It's so nice to meet you! I would love to know how to add my picture also. Please let me know if you find out. How long have you been taking bellydance? Isn't it just the greatst? Talk soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12