Hello Everyone!

Adrien

Hi! I'm new to bellydance and to this forum. I am very eager to learn and I truly look forward to making many friends here.

Pia

Hey.I'm also newish to blly dance and this forum both are great fun.How long have you been dancing?

PIa X

Stella Zahir

Welcome to both of you!!!!!!! I am almost new here too and it is so nice seeing new members!Hope to find many friends and have fun !

Adrien

Hi Pia

It's nice to meet you! I really mean new...one week!!! I've taken a little of other dance in the past, but bellydance is really calling me now. How long have you been dancing?

Adrien

Thank you Stella, that is very kind of you. Please tell me about your bellydance experience. I'm all ears!!!

Pia

I;ve been dancing for a couple of months-I was suprised at how much I loved it and how quickly it became important.What drew you to it?

Stella Zahir

It's nice to meet you! I really mean new...one week!!! I've taken a little of other dance in the past, but bellydance is really calling me now. How long have you been dancing?

Hello again! Well i have start learning bellydance almost 10 years ago. And I am still learning.I have done workshops with many masters teachers abroad and in Greece too,where I live.Bellydance is a part of my daily life!!!!!I have a small biography at my web site if you want to see more.

p.s my web site needs some serius changes....hope till next month i can have a new one!

Adrien

Hi Stella

Hi!

What a gorgeous picture of you on your front website page. Please let me know when you have the rest complete. It must be amazing being able to dance as well as you. Is bellydance the type of dance that one can learn quite quickly? I know it takes years and years to master it, like most things, and even at that it is mostly likely an continuous learning experience. That is what I love. I like the idea of always learning something new. Also, I have been seeing many dancers take a dancer's name. What can you tell me about that please? It fascinates me! Talk to you soon!

Adrien

Greece

By the way, I was in Greece for the first time last May and absolutely loved it. Could have stayed for months. I hope to get back there again some day.

Adrien

Hi Pia,

I know what you mean, it almost feels addictive! I love the expression of it, not to mention the beautiful costumes. I LOVE sparkly things and it is so feminine as well. Everything about it is just so appealing - not sure I can put it into words. How about you?

Adrien

I;ve been dancing for a couple of months-I was suprised at how much I loved it and how quickly it became important.What drew you to it?
Hi Pia,

I know what you mean, it almost feels addictive! I love the expression of it, not to mention the beautiful costumes. I LOVE sparkly things and it is so feminine as well. Everything about it is just so appealing - not sure I can put it into words. How about you?

Pia

Hi Adrien

I agree thats its wonderfully expresive.I think tats its partly because the movement and costuming is so unashamedly female.The costumes are one of the best things :D I love the glitter and colours.Have you done any costume shopping yet(I;ve probably done too much)

Pia

Adrien

Hi Adrien

I agree thats its wonderfully expresive.I think tats its partly because the movement and costuming is so unashamedly female.The costumes are one of the best things :D I love the glitter and colours.Have you done any costume shopping yet(I;ve probably done too much)

Pia

Hi Pia,
Currently I only have a black hip scarf with silver coins and beads. I thought I should probably learn something first. :lol: I don't want anyone laughing at me. Know what I mean? I do love the dance names that so many of them take for themselves. Have you thought of that yet?

Pia

I know what you mean-I have only just started buying costumes(my teacher is a seamstress,which helps)
I love the idea of having a bellydance name and am looking at different names at the moment.I posted about this on the performance section of the forum and got some great advice.
Have you had any ideas?

Adrien

I know what you mean-I have only just started buying costumes(my teacher is a seamstress,which helps)
I love the idea of having a bellydance name and am looking at different names at the moment.I posted about this on the performance section of the forum and got some great advice.
Have you had any ideas?

I am still thinking about the name. It isn't easy! I'd love to know where I can find Egyptian words for English meanings (non-heiroglyphics). Any idea? Also, would you mind sharing the advice given you on this forum? I bet it's wonderful information as they are so knowledge and friendly here. I am currently looking at a coin belt, but would love some costumes soon. Nice to hear from you!

Adrien

Hi Adrien, I'm new to it, too! :dance:

Hey, does anyone know how I can add my image in as so it comes up each time I post?

Hi! It's so nice to meet you! I would love to know how to add my picture also. Please let me know if you find out. How long have you been taking bellydance? Isn't it just the greatst? Talk soon!