Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a pitty

Post Thanks / Like

Default a pitty

HI everybody ,it a pitty that no more members will take part on the worldbellydanceday.....we have more than 300 members now on facebook,and 11 country,s registered to take part but i think only very little dancers from the forum not even 1 handfull,come on everybody we can do better than this ...remember its for charity no need to do a big thing ,but try to something,where are all the prof dancers that have followers and students come on give 1 day of your time , its just 1 day out of 365......hugs Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia dubai View Post
    HI everybody ,it a pitty that no more members will take part on the worldbellydanceday.....we have more than 300 members now on facebook,and 11 country,s registered to take part but i think only very little dancers from the forum not even 1 handfull,come on everybody we can do better than this ...remember its for charity no need to do a big thing ,but try to something,where are all the prof dancers that have followers and students come on give 1 day of your time , its just 1 day out of 365......hugs Lydia
    I'm not on facebook but did you count my hafla..there should be 100 or so at that...well 80 tickets have gone already!(..... and the rest are reserved but not for long!). I have spread the word on tribe.

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by lizaj View Post
    I'm not on facebook but did you count my hafla..there should be 100 or so at that...well 80 tickets have gone already!(..... and the rest are reserved but not for long!). I have spread the word on tribe.
    Would you PLEASE PLEASE send in the inhfo for "Upcoming events page?" I dont think we've got Britain at all on our list?

World Belly Dance Day Upcoming Events 2008

Oh and Tamalyn Dallal is in, isnt it awesome????

Post Thanks / Like

And there's this on Bellydance events UK on tribe. i did let folks there know about it.

Hello all,
    I'm part of the Baubo Moon Room team led by Guinevere Clark in Haverfordwest. We aim to encourage all women to try belly dance and to extend belly dancing activities in West Wales.
    As the 10th May is World Belly Dance Day, we've decided to have a sponsored marathon belly dance in aid of Wales Air Ambulance.
    It is to be held in Letterston Community Hall, and we are aiming to have dancers on the go from 9am to 9pm. Various teachers from West Wales will take it in turns to give hour-long classes throughout the day, keeping the sponsored dancers going, and these will also be open to women who want to drop in and have a 'taster' session or two (or more!) for a £1 per hour donation. We will also be performing various choreographies as a 'show' in the evening, and this will be open to all to watch, again for a £1 contribution.
    We are hoping to raise £3000 for Wales Air Ambulance. Guin has set up a page on JustGiving, to make donations easier, see Justgiving - Baubo Marathon Sponsored Belly Dance
    So if you're feeling generous, please donate! And if you're in West Wales and would like to get involved, please get in touch!
    Thanks - Melanie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reen.Blom View Post
    Would you PLEASE PLEASE send in the inhfo for "Upcoming events page?" I dont think we've got Britain at all on our list?

World Belly Dance Day Upcoming Events 2008

Oh and Tamalyn Dallal is in, isnt it awesome????
    will do

Post Thanks / Like

Thyanks Lisaj!

I have emailed thye lady that organises the event, hope she replies soon!

Also hyope to hear about your event soon!

*hug*

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Brea; 05-15-2009 at 06:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lizaj that is realy nice!! because like Reen said u.k is not listed yet,so great if you are in,and yes please you have to send your info than it can be updated and everybody can read about your event...its realy nice that you are in,i wish you goodluck with the event
    Brea i think its fine that you dance and just do a small party why not ? specialy for new girls ,nice than they get to know eachother go for it realy just do it.......

Post Thanks / Like

Brea get a poster with World Belly Dance Day 2008 and take a pic with the girls- why not dress up and have fun? A little oriantal themed party with dancing?? For beginners main point to have fun!
    Last edited by Reen.Blom; 04-06-2008 at 08:56 PM.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Brea; 05-15-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast