Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a pitty

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys,

I am in it too. I am making final confirmation about the venue. Most likely we will do it on the 11th of May.

Reen,

I will post the details on the facebook and send the info to you once things are finalised.

Hugs
    Janaki
    Last edited by janaki; 04-07-2008 at 06:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Due to the way graduation falls here in town and the availability of venues, we are dancing on 16 May, but my heart will be with you on the tenth.

Post Thanks / Like

Keeping the greek custom's the celebrations last for 3 days !!!!
    So on Friday 9 May we are having an Oriental Theatre show with 15 dancers and invited guests Ahmed Fekry from Egypt and Yamar from Turkey.
    On the weekend 10-11 May workshops with Ahmed Fekry.
    I'm giving a free 2 hour workshop on the 10nth as its the actual day !!!
    On the 10nth we are having a privite party at my dance school with the participants of the workshops and friends from the Egyptian Embassy to honnor Lydia Tzigane !!!
    On the Sunday 11 we are having a big party at the Culture Center of the Egyptian Community.

Part of the tickets of the 9nth show with go to the school of disable kids "Open Orizons"

Maria Aya

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all,
    Lizaj kindly picked up on my Tribe.net post really quickly and reminded me to get the info onto the WBDD website (which is where I found out about World Belly Dance Day). I've sent some information in, and also copied it to Guinevere, who put together the team organising this and whose idea it was.
    Perhaps if there's a general poster template for WBDD, it could be made available through their website?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Hello all,
    Lizaj kindly picked up on my Tribe.net post really quickly and reminded me to get the info onto the WBDD website (which is where I found out about World Belly Dance Day). I've sent some information in, and also copied it to Guinevere, who put together the team organising this and whose idea it was.
    Perhaps if there's a general poster template for WBDD, it could be made available through their website?
    Hi Melanie, great to hear from you!!!

You mean poster for printing? Or what kind of poster? There is no poster YET but I surely can make one!!!!

PS Maria, Janakie, Shanazel, great to hear from you girls!

Post Thanks / Like

Re the poster, actually I was thinking that perhaps there was some sort of logo or picture for World Belly Dance day that we should add to our posters/leaflets. Is there something on the WBDD website we could use?

I agree that a thread about World Belly Dance Day on Bhuz would be good too. After all, I only found out about it because I thought 'I wonder if there's such a thing as International Belly Dance Day?' and googled it.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Brea; 05-15-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

COOOL brea !!!!!! i will be thinking about you!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Re the poster, actually I was thinking that perhaps there was some sort of logo or picture for World Belly Dance day that we should add to our posters/leaflets. Is there something on the WBDD website we could use?

I agree that a thread about World Belly Dance Day on Bhuz would be good too. After all, I only found out about it because I thought 'I wonder if there's such a thing as International Belly Dance Day?' and googled it.
    Oh I put the logo on facebook, but its a great idea I will upload it on the site!! Thank you!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12