Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Default BlossomIndia

Quote Originally Posted by mumblebump View Post
    I was lurking, saw this post and just had to join and respond!

I recently bought a hipscarf from ebay seller BlossomIndia,
    the scarf I received was not the one I bid on at all! Completely different shape, style and wrong color coins. I've been trying to get in touch with the seller for a couple weeks, but haven't heard anything back. Sigh, I really liked the one I bid on.

-mumblebump
    Thanks for the heads up about BlossomIndia! I'll scratch that from my list of "good" stores to buy from!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Andaleeb! I'm in Greenville! Do you ever get down this way? I'm about to sign up for my first class on Monday! I'm so excited!

Post Thanks / Like
    So, is there any others that are trusted? I went through the whole list based on what people said was safe, I'm definitly thinking from buying hipscarfs. Is there a place to buy reasonable veils?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Rachy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachy View Post
    Hey Andaleeb! I'm in Greenville! Do you ever get down this way? I'm about to sign up for my first class on Monday! I'm so excited!
    Hi Rachy! My second session of classes starts today and I'm excited about that! I used to work as as a software consultant for a company in Charlotte that had me spending time down there at the BMW plant. I don't get down there much anymore though but I know it's a beautiful area! You can pm me if you'd like to chat more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123