Amazing 5 year old new student !!!

Maria_Aya

Hi all !!!
Didnt knew where to post this one, so goes to the instructors and students.
On Monday I have Kid folklore class from 5.30 to 6 afternoon, and at 6.30 starts the Basic Arabic Level.
I had a mom from the basic arabic that couldnt find a babysitter for her 5 year old son, so she brought him in class.
I had still going the kids class (girls from 6 to 11) and we were doing Saidi with Assaya's.
So the boy (Marios) pick a kid cane, and does EXACTLY as we do !!!
He twirl, he kick, he jumps, he was... like a Saidi boy !!! I cant explain it, its lika a recarnation !!!!!!!!!
Official I have a boy in class !!!!!!!!!!! (have to say that his mom also GOT it ;)
He was obsesed with the cane thing, he came serious and said, I am a Man and I have a stick !!! and I will kill all the chicken !!! and I will break the eggs !!! (we have Easter in 2 weeks in Greece and we have decorated the school !!!! ) lol
I really dont know, but this kid have a future, dont know in dance, but in life for sure !!!

Maria Aya :D

da Sage

What can I say...boys love sticks!:lol:

I'm glad he's a good dancer, too! Sounds like a keeper!

Mouse

lol! Kids are great - they have so much enthusiasm!! Is he going to keep coming to classes Maria?

KuteNurse

That is great! He sounds like a natural. It is amazing how quickly kids pick things up...Their brains are like sponges:)

KuteNurse

Well... I got my first kid privite booked (30 min, cause he cant handle more paying attention lol)

:D

I love it when they lose their attention after 10 minutes at that age! lol I remember my son at soccor practice in kindergarten. He and his other teammates would forget about the ball and start picking dandelions during a game! lol

Maria_Aya

Teaching kids is a lot of fun and a lot of frustration also lol
The kid class (girls from 6 to 11) have a thing for veils.
And since the class is folk we dont use them, but they are jealous of the other classes so when i try to correct someone they just run take a veil and start to twirl and run with it lol
:D