Thread: User Name

Post Thanks / Like

Default User Name

Hi, How do I edit my user name please? I would like to use my dance name. Do I need to re-register? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

No need to re-register; just pm Anatoliy or Salome, and ask them to change your forum name. They'll be happy to help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farasha Hanem View Post
    No need to re-register; just pm Anatoliy or Salome, and ask them to change your forum name. They'll be happy to help.
    Thank you! Where so I find their email? Sorry, I'm new here and still trying to find my way around. Really appreciate the information!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

You can pm them instead of e-mailing them. Just click on the Members List link right at the top of the page, underneath "Belly Dance Forum." Find Anatoliy under the "A's" (I think he might be on page 7 or 8), click his name, then click "Send private message to Anatoliy." Send him a message, and you're done! And don't worry about being a newbie, you'll find that everyone here is friendly and helpful, so if you have any other questions, we'll be happy to answer them. We're glad you've joined us; happy posting! *hugs*