Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new location?

Post Thanks / Like

Question

I can't see the new forum either... oh well, I'm rather enjoying the suspense anyway, he he...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reen.Blom View Post
    Im cooking deener and feeding the family... potato pancake night....
    I was wondering for half an hour why my post in what are you doing thread did not show..... LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dipali View Post
    Finally I can see the new forum, I like the offer every member with a thousand posts will get Salome's signature fridge poster. Also love the bright red colour. And all the other free stuff. In games and prize section Nike is offering to give away prizes every week. So guys enjoy the new forum. Thank you Salome.
    Dipali, do you live in a diferent dimension or something? In Firefox and in IE I only see sunset and blue one! Is red different to Sunset? Can u post us a screenshot? he he he

Post Thanks / Like

Look at the URL. It says www.bellydanceforums.net instead of forum.orientaldancer.net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Look at the URL. It says www.bellydanceforums.net instead of forum.orientaldancer.net
    THAT is pretty obvious, what intrigues me is what red forums and posters Dipali is talking about??

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he means the sunset one. My comment was to Zurah's question.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, drum roll please, here comes the secret... We've upgraded the forum. Now wait, before you roll your eyes at us and think 'is that all?!' lemme tell you about it It's got all kinds of new bells and whistles, it's really community orientated with personal photo galleries, 'friends' features etc.

Everyone should scroll to the bottom of the page and from the drop down menu choose bellydanceforums. You'll find that the sunset and blue templates have a few glitches and we are not supporting them, being that we are upgrading to a groovier format.

Anatoliy still has to put the 'skin' on the new forum, so for now it's pretty plain looking but will be spruced up pronto. If you want to see what it has in store for you go to the FAQ once you are in the bellydanceforums template.

Post Thanks / Like

Thgank you Salome and Anatoliy! Im already poking the bells and whistles..YAY I love the email and print thread thingy.... SOOOOO cooool!

Are we haveing a BIG cyber party to celebrate??? *Hugs everyone and brings in the champagne*

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Salome, Whatever you do for this board we will always appreciate .

Everybody ,
    I was just getting bored waiting for the new forum so made up all the new features in my ever thinking brain just to entertain myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Ummmmm what happened to all the rep green boxes? I notice everyone only has one now. I suppose there is still the odd bugly to iron out

Still confused about the colour, still seeing sunset even though I am in bellydanceforums. Never mind I am sure it will all sort itself out, thank you Salome and Anatoliy for the hours of hard work
    ~Mosaic

PS - Kisses to whoever wrote the comment in my 'new' green rep box. That is such a nice comment, I am now 'positively glowing. It isn't showing up in my CP user area. But methinks that maybe Salome or Anatoliy is the magical comment writer
    Last edited by Mosaic; 04-21-2008 at 01:33 PM. Reason: rep comment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast