new location?

Moon

Sorry if I missed something, but... why has the forum been moved to a new location with a completely different address? :think:

Zurah

Aaah... so that's why I couldn't read the forum in the past couple nights! I'm also certain that there are some posts from yesterday that are missing today. Eagerly awaiting the next cool thing to come. :D

Ranya

I was afraid there was again a problem. Happy to see my dear forum again :D
However, a couple of posts were deleted once more.

Salome

Administrator
lol, it's gonna be in a lil bit so you have to sit tight. I can't tell you yet :) All this suspense is building then we will do it and ya'll are gonna say, 'is that it?', shoot. Naw, it's gonna be cool!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Wondered why I was logged out, ..... actually never noticed a diiferent website though.

Whatever the surprise is, I join the can't wait calls:clap:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I take it the ads at the bottom of the page are part of the new setup? Or have I been blind and just not seen them before?
~Mosaic

Dev

Finally I can see the new forum, I like the offer every member with a thousand posts will get Salome's signature fridge poster. Also love the bright red colour. And all the other free stuff. In games and prize section Nike is offering to give away prizes every week. So guys enjoy the new forum. Thank you Salome.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I don't see a red forum, how did you get that to show up Dipali .... tantrum time! I wanna a red forum wahhhhhhh

Mosaic goes off to sit in corner and sulk! .... Ok sulk time over, got to go and read more posts, can't do that sitting in some little old corner!:lol: That's like cutting nose off to spite face!

KuteNurse

lol, it's gonna be in a lil bit so you have to sit tight. I can't tell you yet :) All this suspense is building then we will do it and ya'll are gonna say, 'is that it?', shoot. Naw, it's gonna be cool!
Is this an April fool's joke? lol