new location?

Reen.Blom

Finally I can see the new forum, I like the offer every member with a thousand posts will get Salome's signature fridge poster. Also love the bright red colour. And all the other free stuff. In games and prize section Nike is offering to give away prizes every week. So guys enjoy the new forum. Thank you Salome.

Dipali, do you live in a diferent dimension or something? In Firefox and in IE I only see sunset and blue one! Is red different to Sunset? Can u post us a screenshot? he he he

Salome

Administrator
Ok, drum roll please, here comes the secret... We've upgraded the forum. Now wait, before you roll your eyes at us and think 'is that all?!' lemme tell you about it :D It's got all kinds of new bells and whistles, it's really community orientated with personal photo galleries, 'friends' features etc.

Everyone should scroll to the bottom of the page and from the drop down menu choose bellydanceforums. You'll find that the sunset and blue templates have a few glitches and we are not supporting them, being that we are upgrading to a groovier format.

Anatoliy still has to put the 'skin' on the new forum, so for now it's pretty plain looking but will be spruced up pronto. If you want to see what it has in store for you go to the FAQ once you are in the bellydanceforums template.

Reen.Blom

Thgank you Salome and Anatoliy! Im already poking the bells and whistles..YAY I love the email and print thread thingy.... SOOOOO cooool!

Are we haveing a BIG cyber party to celebrate??? *Hugs everyone and brings in the champagne*

Dev

Thank you Salome, Whatever you do for this board we will always appreciate .

Everybody ,
I was just getting bored waiting for the new forum so made up all the new features in my ever thinking brain just to entertain myself.;)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Ummmmm what happened to all the rep green boxes? I notice everyone only has one now. I suppose there is still the odd bugly to iron out:D

Still confused about the colour, still seeing sunset even though I am in bellydanceforums. Never mind I am sure it will all sort itself out, thank you Salome and Anatoliy for the hours of hard work
~Mosaic

PS - Kisses to whoever wrote the comment in my 'new' green rep box. That is such a nice comment, I am now 'positively glowing . It isn't showing up in my CP user area. But methinks that maybe Salome or Anatoliy is the magical comment writer

Last edited:

Reen.Blom

Thank you Salome, Whatever you do for this board we will always appreciate .

Everybody ,
I was just getting bored waiting for the new forum so made up all the new features in my ever thinking brain just to entertain myself.;)

Ag you meanie I want my fridge poster with Salome!!! Ha ha ha:lol::lol::lol:

Reen.Blom

Ummmmm what happened to all the rep green boxes? I notice everyone only has one now. I suppose there is still the odd bugly to iron out:D

Still confused about the colour, still seeing sunset even though I am in bellydanceforums. Never mind I am sure it will all sort itself out, thank you Salome and Anatoliy for the hours of hard work
~Mosaic

PS - Kisses to whoever wrote the comment in my 'new' green rep box. That is such a nice comment, I am now 'positively glowing . It isn't showing up in my CP user area. But methinks that maybe Salome or Anatoliy is the magical comment writer

It says i cant give you reps, so at least it remembers SOMETHING? Maybe reps will be reset?

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
The Sunset is the skin for the BellyDanceForums so there will be no new skin. Why some people see it bright pink? Monitor configuration? Colorblind? :lol:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
It says i cant give you reps, so at least it remembers SOMETHING? Maybe reps will be reset?

Never mind, it is the thought that counts ... I can't give any rep either. I am told to 'spread it around':D here's a hug instead
~Mosaic

Moon

Anatoliy said:
The Sunset is the skin for the BellyDanceForums so there will be no new skin. Why some people see it bright pink? Monitor configuration? Colorblind?

Because it looks bright pink. No colour blindness here. How can I adjust the monitor colour settings?
Only one skin? :(:(:(
I'm very sad the blue will not be supported. The pink wouldn't even be so bad if it would be less bright and the thread titles and names would fit in the colour scheme instead of being still blue. It's really not nice to look at in my opinion. Too many different colours.

Oh I see I can't even change it back to blue anymore to make the thread in which I don't plan to post easier to read :shok:

Last edited:

Salome

Administrator
Hi moon,

the blue color buttons are gone, the skin was still in transition so that's why they were lingering... If sunset is too bright for you, change your monitor settings. Those buttons are on the monitor, ususally the front. Only 17 people out of almost 3,000 used the blue template. I'm sorry, I know you liked it. But we chose to discontinue it because it is literally twice the work for Anatoliy and I to upgrade and support two exact same forums and not enough people utilize it.

Moon

It's ok Salome. It looks better already now everything is more in the same colour. Just wish I would see the real sunset colours instead of pink...

I'm surprised blue was so impopular... Maybe most newer members didn't know it existed? ;)

I found the brightness buttons by the way (I have a laptop so they were somewhere on my keyboard, but found them) thanks.

Now give me some time to get used to the new colour scheme and I won't complain anymore.