Pictures

Raven

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to add my picture to my profile, and although the size seems to agree with the parameters, I continue to receive the message "invalid file". Does anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks so much for your help!

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Raven, would you send me by PM the picture you are trying to add to your profile. I'd like to try to do it for you and see what error it gives.

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
Raven, the PM you sent me didn't have any pictures. Please try to add your picture to your profile one more time. I think the problem was fixed. Let me know if it worked out all right.

Raven

Raven, the PM you sent me didn't have any pictures. Please try to add your picture to your profile one more time. I think the problem was fixed. Let me know if it worked out all right.

Sorry, I couldn't see how to attach the picture to a pm. I tried adding it again and it appeared to work until I hit "save changes" and got a message that says "upload failed".

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have problem with your avatar or with your profile picture? I can see a picture in your profile so you uploaded it successfully.

Raven

I see my picture is now in my profile, but not yet with my name in the forum. Thanks for your help.

Raven

Do you have problem with your avatar or with your profile picture? I can see a picture in your profile so you uploaded it successfully.

Ooooops, sorry...I've been using the wrong word I see. Didn't realize each spot had a different name i.e. profile picture and avatar. Looks like I have it now. Thanks so much for your patience!