New feature: Pictures and Albums

Salome

Administrator
Every member now has their own personal photo gallery within their profile. You can create many different albums and add a description of your albums and the pictures within. Other members can also post comments to your pictures.

To access: go to User CP, click the "Pictures & Albums" link in the left hand navigation panel. Click the "Add Album" link.

Type the album title, description optional. Then you can choose whether you would like the album to be visible to the public or just to contacts and moderators. Click the corresponding radio button and submit. Next click the link that says "Click here to upload pictures!" Then locate the pictures on your computer using the browse buttons and click upload pictures. You get up to 60 pictures per album.

If you have questions, experience errors or difficulties with the Pictures and Albums feature post in this thread, we are here to help :)

adiemus

Whew! I am so glad to hear that, it means I'm not completely dumb when it comes to fiddling with the settings!

Moon

How will it be different from the old photo gallery? Will the old photo gallery be deleted?

gisela

Super Moderator
Then you can choose whether you would like the album to be visible to the public or just to contacts and moderators.

Is there an option of only members seeing it or is it just the two: completely public vs. specific contacts and moderators?

nice new features!:)

Reen.Blom

I feel really dumb, but where is the old gallery.... Maybe Im not 100% awake yet *yawn* but I cant seem to find it!!

Arabella

Features are great!

The features are great in this place! I am new, just started here and I'm glad that we are able to post pictures in our threads and replies. I think I'm really going to like it here!

tim ema

sorry, I am editing because I cannot delete this.

hey..?!?

Why is my avatar not coming up? It's still in my profile!

:)
Tim'ema