an odd problem

adiemus

The main problem is that when I post something, the whole screen goes blank and says 'stopped' at the bottom. I can use the back button, but I can't load the page I had been posting on again...

the other problem is that I've bookmarked the main page, and it's coming up slightly off - do I need to bookmark the main page on the new address?

Moon

I have the same problem, Adiemus, since yesterday. I just clicked the "back" button and then the "refresh" button and then I could see my own post.
I've had this problem before, last year or so and Anatoliy solved it nicely. I think it's due to the recent forum changes.

jenc

Yes always rebookmark after moves, otherwise you will get redirected from old location - which is slow and can cause probs

KuteNurse

Perhaps he has fixed it already? Knock on wood, I have not had problems with this yet. On another note, does anyone else have the add at the bottom of this page for the Vixen's Vision's sexy lingerie, high heels, clubwear, custom made dresses, skirts and much more? lol

Last edited:

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
Does this "stopped" problem happen when you use 'Quick reply' or 'Post reply"? Or both? Also what browser do you use?

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
I think I found the bug and fixed it. At least I hope. :lol: Let me know if it works fine for you.

Outi

Hi!

There is a new problem, actually two.
-I can answer, put couldn't start new thread. (Windows ??, I could write the head line, put couldn't write anything on the text area. It just didn't activate.)

-The new link to the belly dance store net should have ending. Now all the normal text in this forum is linking to it, too.

Outi

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Outi. Both problems are made by me, sorry. :( I pit a banner for the store, and you are right - I forgot to put the ending tag for the link. :( It was too late, I was too sleepy... :D Now It's fixed, thank you one more time. :clap:

adiemus

I don't, and I am incredibly grateful to be blissfully ignorant and let others more geeky than me attend to it!!! Thank you so much!