It's been awhile!

maylynn

I've finally reregistered on this forum after a couple years of being incommunicado! It's good to be back.

Pia

WOW:dance: as someone who has trouble working out e-mail I am rather in awe of that.Well done!

Shanazel

Welcome back! Wasn't there a picture of you somewhere wearing a gold coin bedlah with your skirt and hair blowing in the breeze? It was very beautiful.

maylynn

Welcome back! Wasn't there a picture of you somewhere wearing a gold coin bedlah with your skirt and hair blowing in the breeze? It was very beautiful.

It was silver, but good memory! I think I had just had them done before I left for the UK, and had posted one or two. Now enough time has elapsed for me to need new costumes and new photos.

I definitely remember you from the forum - your posts are constantly awesome and hilarious!

maylynn

Hiya, well I was all ready to set up classes now that I'm back in London, but now am about to leave for the Emirates for 4 weeks - so perhaps when I get back! Workshops and private classes are probably all I can offer at the moment! Would like to get back into regular teaching again, so will explore those avenues in July.