Hi everybody:)

mandragora

Hello everybody!
I have just registred on this site and desided to introduce myself:rolleyes:

My name is Natalia Lusina, I am from Russia. I like oriental dance and culture and salome`s forum is very informative and well organized:clap:

I started my oriental dance lessons at August 2002 with a fantastic teacher&talanted choreografer Karima (Ekaterina Egorova). She is that person who make me to fall in love with bellydance:) Karima`s lessons gave me great dancing base and encouraged me to think about solo performing - so for the moment I dance at concerts, parties, competitions as soloist and with Karima dance group.
I like to learn anything new about oriental dance and culture both, so read o lot and attend every interesting workshop that is avaliable - for last 3 years I studied at classes of different Egyptian and international dancers and choreografers - Nour, Makhmoud Reda, Tito, Gaby Shiba, Khalid Makhmoud, Amany, Farida Fakhmi, Magdy el Lejsy, Saida and some Russian teachers.

Here are some photographs:

our group with Saida at November 2007

Ankebuzz

Hi!

Hello!

I am from South Africa and have only done a few months belly dancing, but I love it! I'm also always reading up on anything I can get my hands on to do with the dance and culture and music!

Maria_Aya

Welcome !!!
I had seen you at Nile Group, you are a great dancer !!!
And yes Karima is the great also and sooooooo sweet !!!

Welcome again
Maria Aya, Greece :)

mandragora

Welcome !!!
I had seen you at Nile Group, you are a great dancer !!!
And yes Karima is the great also and sooooooo sweet !!!

Welcome again
Maria Aya, Greece :)

Dearest Maria! How nice to hear from you! Thank you so much for such comliments:) You opinion is very important for me. Hope to see you at Nile Group again next april:)

mandragora

Hello, Serkan!

How nice to hear from you!! I am so pleased. I miss Nile Group warm and creative atmosphere very much. I remember you and your dance - very nice style:clap:
Thanks for your comliments but I really have a lot of things to work with;).