$20,000 opportunity for families

Wife Swap

Hi, my name is Jodi and I am a casting producer for ABC TV's hit show Wife Swap. I am looking to feature a family on our show with one or all family members belly dance!

Families featured on the show receive $20,000, and if you refer a family that is selected to be on our show, we pay you $1,000 per referral. Each family should consist of two parents, at least one child between the ages of 5-17, and should reside in the continental U.S.

In case you are unfamiliar with the show, the premise of Wife Swap is to take two different families and have the mom's switch place to experience how another family lives for six days. Half of the week, mom lives the life of the family she is staying with. The other half, she introduces a "rule change" where she implements rules and activities that her family has. It's a positive experience for people to not only learn, but teach about other families and other ways of life.

If you or any families you know are interested in applying, you can email me at jodi.friedman@rdfusa.com. Please include a family desription and a phone and phone #.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Jodi