Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for all your tips and encouragement :-) I am half way through the choreography and will just enjoy the dance myself, smile and give my best. The more secure I am in my Choreo, the more I will be able to really put some nice accents into it. By the way, I liked the rose idea very much too! But I thought I 'reinvent' and bought a big bunch of wholesale peacock feathers - 20 for 1GBPound (I am an animal lover so I hope they didnt kill any peacocks for it! ). I will hand them out while dancing. My costume is egyptian with a peacock feather design/pattern, so it'll match well.

Thanks again for all your help girls!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dance etc.

Quote Originally Posted by curl1982 View Post
    Thank you so much for all your tips and encouragement :-) I am half way through the choreography and will just enjoy the dance myself, smile and give my best. The more secure I am in my Choreo, the more I will be able to really put some nice accents into it. By the way, I liked the rose idea very much too! But I thought I 'reinvent' and bought a big bunch of wholesale peacock feathers - 20 for 1GBPound (I am an animal lover so I hope they didnt kill any peacocks for it! ). I will hand them out while dancing. My costume is egyptian with a peacock feather design/pattern, so it'll match well.

Thanks again for all your help girls!

Dear Curl,
    Best wishes for a great show!
    Regards,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marya View Post
    LOL, If there are children in the audience they usually are totally entranced by the glittery costumes and the movement and I will smile and maybe wave at them. It is so much fun. Marya
    As part of the audience, I will be absolutely enthralled I would want to take part in the dance! I won't mind if the belly dance entertainer would give me chocolates though. Hershey's kisses are a good idea to give the audience but I'll make sure they're frozen so they wont melt. Hehehe...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123