They hack I unhack. Who will get tired of it first?

adiemus

... and I'll be there with Bronnie to sing endless choruses of Noora, Noora half a step off key...

...and given I don't know the song, this could be a very interesting performance!!! Time for the bellydance police force to bring out the truncheons!

Marya

Thanks to everyone for your support.

For folks who are willing to throw some change our way, Anatoliy will set up a paypal button. I'll annouce it here when it's ready :)

With all the users on this forum you should be able to cover all your costs even if we only donate $5.

Marya

Salome

Administrator
Hi all,

Anatoliy made the button, you can find it on the left hand side of the page, sandwiched betwixt me and the store banner. This is through paypal, they are a trusted and secure institution and they process all of our electronic payments, including major credit/debit cards. Thank you to everyone! I know some folks prefer to pay by check and I've had inquires about that. We are of course happy to receive checks and if you send me a private message or email I'll give you my address.

Last edited:

Salome

Administrator
Just wanted to update and let folks know that we have so far recieved 70 dollars in donations. Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
:redface: Oh thanks for the update it reminded me I hadn't donated.

I did it immediately when I saw the update. My PP email is different from here, so won't be immediately tied to me, unless it comes through with my business name, which has mosaic in it. But I don't suppose it matters if it ties to a member or not.

Don't mind me, I am rambling:D Too early in the morning to be making sense.
~Mosaic

Salome

Administrator
The donation pool is now up to $150!!! :dance: A big thank you and hug to everyone who made that figure happen. Bless your hearts. :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
The donation pool is now up to $150!!! :dance: A big thank you and hug to everyone who made that figure happen. Bless your hearts. :D

Salome, that is great news, we all love this forum that you and Anatoliy have created and maintain so expertly and generously.

This forum is absolutely in my opinion, the best of its kind in cyber space. We can vent, laugh, cry, 'debate' furiously, discuss quietly, pat each other on the back, commiserate, even sit quietly in the background, taking it all in - just like any group of in the flesh friends. All of us who have a love of the dance, come from all walks of life, cultures and levels of expertise so to speak, have a safe and supportive place to come to, ( I am sure you both know how we all go into panic mode when the forum has hiccups:lol: - we feel like someone has pulled the mat from under our shimmying hips) - thanks to both you and Anatoliy for this special haven:clap:
~Mosaic

Salome

Administrator
The brand free upgrade is complete. Anatoliy did it all yesterday. Thank you to everyone for the contributions, it covered most of the cost for the brand free switch over and is really appreciated.

Last edited:

Suheir

Salome, that is great news, we all love this forum that you and Anatoliy have created and maintain so expertly and generously.

This forum is absolutely in my opinion, the best of its kind in cyber space. We can vent, laugh, cry, 'debate' furiously, discuss quietly, pat each other on the back, commiserate, even sit quietly in the background, taking it all in - just like any group of in the flesh friends. All of us who have a love of the dance, come from all walks of life, cultures and levels of expertise so to speak, have a safe and supportive place to come to, ( I am sure you both know how we all go into panic mode when the forum has hiccups:lol: - we feel like someone has pulled the mat from under our shimmying hips) - thanks to both you and Anatoliy for this special haven:clap:
~Mosaic
:D:clap::D

nightdancer

Anatoli

Just a quick note that these particular heros are back in action. They hacked another, totally unrelated forum that I am on, who uses the same software.

Just wanted to let you know.

da Sage

Just a quick note that these particular heros are back in action. They hacked another, totally unrelated forum that I am on, who uses the same software.

I hope they realize they are just making the decadent West more productive when they hack our favorite goof-off websites!:lol:

A

Andonia

They were tracked down by one of the members on the other board. They're from the UK.

To the admins here, the main master of the other site lost everything to the hack and hacker's work. If you can, back up your important stuff(like templates, member lists, etc) on somewhere other than this server. She had to completely start from scratch to rebuild her forums, right down to the color scheme and basic format.

khanjar

Ah well, whatever gets their rocks off, if they have any that is.

The use of cyberterrorism is just like any other, a medium for covert cowards to hope to get their message across, their view of how things should be but avoiding the legal, the social and the democratic ways of the majority.

One wonders, if it were not for social, religious and political activists of any kind, would this world be a more understanding place for all it's inhabitants.

Maybe it is the activists that keep us all apart.