Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    The donation pool is now up to $150!!! A big thank you and hug to everyone who made that figure happen. Bless your hearts.
    Salome, that is great news, we all love this forum that you and Anatoliy have created and maintain so expertly and generously.

This forum is absolutely in my opinion, the best of its kind in cyber space. We can vent, laugh, cry, 'debate' furiously, discuss quietly, pat each other on the back, commiserate, even sit quietly in the background, taking it all in - just like any group of in the flesh friends. All of us who have a love of the dance, come from all walks of life, cultures and levels of expertise so to speak, have a safe and supportive place to come to, ( I am sure you both know how we all go into panic mode when the forum has hiccups - we feel like someone has pulled the mat from under our shimmying hips) - thanks to both you and Anatoliy for this special haven
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

The brand free upgrade is complete. Anatoliy did it all yesterday. Thank you to everyone for the contributions, it covered most of the cost for the brand free switch over and is really appreciated.
    Last edited by Salome; 07-02-2008 at 06:14 PM.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    Salome, that is great news, we all love this forum that you and Anatoliy have created and maintain so expertly and generously.

This forum is absolutely in my opinion, the best of its kind in cyber space. We can vent, laugh, cry, 'debate' furiously, discuss quietly, pat each other on the back, commiserate, even sit quietly in the background, taking it all in - just like any group of in the flesh friends. All of us who have a love of the dance, come from all walks of life, cultures and levels of expertise so to speak, have a safe and supportive place to come to, ( I am sure you both know how we all go into panic mode when the forum has hiccups - we feel like someone has pulled the mat from under our shimmying hips) - thanks to both you and Anatoliy for this special haven
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uaebnt View Post
    YOU WILL BE HACK AGAIN BY US

we will hack u badly this time no vbulletin
    were not KSA were from UAE FIRE TEAM
    pay for it

.: :. - Powered by vBulletin
    Gosh, childish games....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anatoli

Just a quick note that these particular heros are back in action. They hacked another, totally unrelated forum that I am on, who uses the same software.

Just wanted to let you know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nightdancer View Post
    Just a quick note that these particular heros are back in action. They hacked another, totally unrelated forum that I am on, who uses the same software.

I hope they realize they are just making the decadent West more productive when they hack our favorite goof-off websites!

Andonia

Quote Originally Posted by nightdancer View Post

They were tracked down by one of the members on the other board. They're from the UK.

To the admins here, the main master of the other site lost everything to the hack and hacker's work. If you can, back up your important stuff(like templates, member lists, etc) on somewhere other than this server. She had to completely start from scratch to rebuild her forums, right down to the color scheme and basic format.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah well, whatever gets their rocks off, if they have any that is.

The use of cyberterrorism is just like any other, a medium for covert cowards to hope to get their message across, their view of how things should be but avoiding the legal, the social and the democratic ways of the majority.

One wonders, if it were not for social, religious and political activists of any kind, would this world be a more understanding place for all it's inhabitants.

Maybe it is the activists that keep us all apart.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678