Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned

Post Thanks / Like

I applaud your caution, but me, I went there, as I go to other links provided on this site. Despite how much dislike I have for my OS, I do know the security is pretty hot so have no fear of treading where I wish to tread.

But why the need to promote buddhism, I understand if someone has 'seen the light' and feels the need to pass on the good word, but sneaking around on websites sending people messages is kind of creepy.

Post Thanks / Like

yah i got that buddhist message too, it was tres weird!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khanjar View Post
    I applaud your caution, but me, I went there, as I go to other links provided on this site. Despite how much dislike I have for my OS, I do know the security is pretty hot so have no fear of treading where I wish to tread.

But why the need to promote buddhism, I understand if someone has 'seen the light' and feels the need to pass on the good word, but sneaking around on websites sending people messages is kind of creepy.
    I live with a husband in I.T. and I have been "instructed" and "trained" to avoid these things. We always have updated protection on our computer, but my husband always tells me to still be cautious.

Yeah, the gist of the message was confusing to me too.

Amarise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12