Tarab Show: Strictly bellydance

lizaj

Did anyone else get there either in Leeds or Lancaster?
I loved it..it was just right, a great mix of high quality dancing, beautifully costumed and presented.
Low key ,High Key, Classic, Off Beat.
Highlights for me were Heather's wonderful wings, Anna's sword dance and Chrissie's wonderful bum;)
And added to that him indoors whispered "that Anne (Kingston) woman's sex on legs"...all in the best possible taste I do assure you.:D
And about time someone darn saaf put on this lovely bit of belly dance theatre. Great show.

Suheir

And about time someone darn saaf put on this lovely bit of belly dance theatre. Great show.

Gosh, would they be allowed south of the RSS checkpoint without innoculations? :lol:

I'd love to see the show down here, I saw some of the performers at the NADA AGM show a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed their performances.

karena

Yes was great, but it's for us northerners I'm afraid ;)

Anna and Heather did indeed Raq :)lol::lol::lol:sorry, I've been wanting to use that for ages, couldn't resist) (The pun I'm laughing at, just to make sure. They really do rock)

taheya

I would like to see it too!! I know of alot of the dancers in tarab but have not heard of Heather? Can anyone enlighten me? I thought that tarab did do a show in the south last year, cant remember where it was now but i did look into it and could not make it that night. Hope it is going to show more often, we need some good UK shows!

jenc

googled Heather tarab bellydance uk and got Heather Charlton. Is that the right one. Unless you enter lots of info you could get different results each time.

lizaj

googled Heather tarab bellydance uk and got Heather Charlton. Is that the right one. Unless you enter lots of info you could get different results each time.
That should be her.....she's fantastic but then she is a mate:lol:
I'll try to find a photo to post.
Ah Yes tarab were at Majma! That's darn saaf in'it?