Lurker alert!

Knitting Jo

HI all you fab ladies!
I have been lurking on this site for a while now and find it extremely helpful and interesting. Well I finally have a big question of my own, it is in the dance style section. I am after a specific Aida Nour choregrahpy, Mandam Al'ek.
I danced for about 4 years from 2002-2006 untill I became pregnant with my first son. Of course things have been very hectic since then!
I have started dancing again, just half an hour once a week in the spare room but will start doing classes again next year. My aim is to either teach again or to perform as much as possible, I love dressing up in sparklies!
I am performing in December at my mum's group end of year function and am very excited about it.

teela

lets try this again. Look at Little Egypt Home Page and see if they have what you want. They have quite a few workshops done by her on DVD and Vhs. They respond quickly to e-mail
hope this helps and welcome

da Sage

HI all you fab ladies!
I have been lurking on this site for a while now and find it extremely helpful and interesting. Well I finally have a big question of my own, it is in the dance style section. I am after a specific Aida Nour choregrahpy, Mandam Al'ek.
I danced for about 4 years from 2002-2006 untill I became pregnant with my first son. Of course things have been very hectic since then!
I have started dancing again, just half an hour once a week in the spare room but will start doing classes again next year. My aim is to either teach again or to perform as much as possible, I love dressing up in sparklies!
I am performing in December at my mum's group end of year function and am very excited about it.

Welcome, Knitting Jo!

Both I and Aisha knit a bit, and I'm sure there are knitters here too. Sorry I can't help with the choreography, but I hope you stick around!:)

Aisha Azar

Welcome

Welcome, Knitting Jo!

Both I and Aisha knit a bit, and I'm sure there are knitters here too. Sorry I can't help with the choreography, but I hope you stick around!:)

Dear Knitting Jo,
Welcome to the forum. da Sage can probably knit circles around me since I am terrified to start my first project that is not a hat or scarf. I went and bought some cheap yarn for my first sweater. Marya on the forum is also a knitter and she knits wonderful stuff. Anyway, please join the forum and participate. Aida Nour is one of the two dancers I currently want to study with live, the other being Randa!
Regards,
A'isha

Reen.Blom

Welcome to the forums! I knit too- more improvisational though...LOL

Hope to see more posts from you!

*hugs*

Knitting Jo

Well I have been a knitting addict for about 3 years now, and I think when I start dancing properly again it will be replaced by that old addiction of mine - making costumes!
I was trying to come up with a suitably mysterious name for the forums but decided to stick to my Ravelry nick to make it easier to remember!

Shanazel

I sorta knit, but try not to let anyone see the results. It's actually more like knotting than knitting... I prefer to weave and embroider, but that does not prevent me from admiring the knitting whizzes around me! Welcome to you, K-Jo. Costume makers are always welcome. A'isha is a professional costume maker (take a bow, A'isha).

maylynn

Welcome!
I'm a knitter too! Only started last year but am a-freaking-ddicted. Now that the summer's (kind of) here I'm finding it has slowed down a bit though.
Ravelry! I've been meaning to join for aaaages...