Begginners Classes

leighm

Me and my friend want to start belly dancing classes! We have no experience whatsoever but having searched the internet we can't seem to find any classes in the Colchester/Chelmsford (Essex) area.

Does anyone know of any?

Thanks

jenc

Is it colchester or chelmsford you want? I live in Colchester
I am waiting to hear whether my teacher who retird to have a baby is coming back. she said she would be back by now, but I thought she was being optimistic at the time. there are 2 other teacher in Colchester as well, but I have tried both and don't go to them.
What style do you want?

Belly dance in Colchester

Me and my friend want to start belly dancing classes! We have no experience whatsoever but having searched the internet we can't seem to find any classes in the Colchester/Chelmsford (Essex) area.

Does anyone know of any?

Thanks

Don't know if you've found any classes yet but see my website for details of my classes - Light of the Nile - Home. We're a small but friendly bunch, held in a lovely gym in Stanway Colchester.

Would love to see you!

springbok200

The teacher who had the baby is back and teaching! Same place and same time as normal! We have all been back since September last year!

jenc

You go To Jo don't you? The teacher that I used to go to that had her baby the year before and hasn't returned was Shelley.

I now go to Nicola (Light of the Nile - see above). She's a lovely dancer and teaches Egyptian style. Jo teaches fusion, which I decided wasn't for me.

Nicola is puttijng on a hafla with workshops from Nawarra in morrocan style dances. Weekend of the 10/11 April. Perhaps we'll see you there