Saida

Sokev

Hi

Maybe you've already seen a performance by Saida, but she's just great and so elegant!
I was wondering if there are DVD's from her that I can by on the internet?
I don't mean with the Bellydance superstars but DVD's from her own?

Thanks

Salome

Administrator
Can't help sorry. I've heard from forum members here that she will not sell her DVD's outside of her country so that may be why they are hard to come by.

Fatima

Salome is right: Saida doesn't sell her DVDs outside Argentina. However there's one particular DVD (Bellydance instructivo) that she made along with Mario Kirlis that you can find, from time to time, on ebay. The seller is musicshop780. I got my copy from him and dealing with him is a breeze. I published a review on the old Spanish forum. Basically, it's a two disc set. The first one is about rhythms and second about a choreography and some performance. I really like that DVD a lot, but I know some people don't like her style. If you like her, you'll like this DVD.

bellybu

I like Saida's style very much :)
Does she speak English? I saw some of her instruction video in spanish :(

I wonder whether she can conduct workshop in English?

Salome is right: Saida doesn't sell her DVDs outside Argentina. However there's one particular DVD (Bellydance instructivo) that she made along with Mario Kirlis that you can find, from time to time, on ebay. The seller is musicshop780. I got my copy from him and dealing with him is a breeze. I published a review on the old Spanish forum. Basically, it's a two disc set. The first one is about rhythms and second about a choreography and some performance. I really like that DVD a lot, but I know some people don't like her style. If you like her, you'll like this DVD.

Last edited:

kayshier

I like Saida's style very much :)
Does she speak English? I saw some of her instruction video in spanish :(

I wonder whether she can conduct workshop in English?

If you can make it she is scheduled to do a workshop in september for the Miami Belly Dance convention.
you can do a search and check their website

Malexah

Saida bellydancer

Saida is 1 of my favorite bellydancers, I recommend any1 who loves saida and would like to learn her beautiful unique style to go to Argentina (I went and it was a dream come true, I'll try to go as much as possible, it was wonderful and the hotel and food is Very affordable) Or
You can go to the MBC in miami.
Regarding her DVDs I got some on AMAZON!
You should Check to see if they still have 'em.