Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49
  1. #1
    V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Europe - London
    Posts
    1,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default UK International Belly Dance Congress 2009

    International Bellydance Congress | Home

    Dates, but no venue. "Just outside London" could be anywhere! I was thinking maybe they'd follow the Salsa Congress to Bournemouth. We shall see.

    "Chill out area and menís zone!" - how nice, somewhere for them to arm-wrestle and rip open beer cans with their teeth.

  2. #2
    V.I.P. Reen.Blom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Between Heaven and Earth Upside Down
    Posts
    3,708
    Post Thanks / Like

    Big Grin

    Quote Originally Posted by Suheir View Post
    "Chill out area and menís zone!" - how nice, somewhere for them to arm-wrestle and rip open beer cans with their teeth.

  3. #3
    V.I.P. jenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Colchester UK
    Posts
    2,124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well I thought perhaps they haven't booked anywhere yet BUT they must know where it is cos it has a Lakeside setting. where it is will determine whether I'm going. What about men's zone will this be like a waiting room with magazines, perhaps pool tables, or is it for dancers!!

  4. #4
    V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Europe - London
    Posts
    1,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenc View Post
    Well I thought perhaps they haven't booked anywhere yet BUT they must know where it is cos it has a Lakeside setting. where it is will determine whether I'm going. What about men's zone will this be like a waiting room with magazines, perhaps pool tables, or is it for dancers!!
    Lakeside? Ah ha, I reckon Frimley, then! Home

    It's chicken-in-a-basket time, guys'n'gals!

  5. #5
    V.I.P. lizaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Will that be the frimley lake complex then ?
    Along with world darts ..that should be an interesting combination

  6. #6
    V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Europe - London
    Posts
    1,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizaj View Post
    Will that be the frimley lake complex then ?
    Along with world darts ..that should be an interesting combination
    Yep, best-known for the World Darts Championship. Sheer class!

  7. #7
    V.I.P. Caroline_afifi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    3,404
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Listen you lot... it has to be better than Butlins!

    Regardless, I do intend to go this time. I do like festivals.

  8. #8
    Senior Member taheya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    633
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yippee cant wait for the 2009 congress!! I loved the last event even if it was at butlins!! It was fabulous having all those wonderful teachers under the one roof. Surrey would be preety handy for me too seeing as my mum lives down there

  9. #9
    Premium Member Aniseteph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sussex, England
    Posts
    4,856
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I loved it too - had a fantastic time.

    ... it has to be better than Butlins!
    absolutely. Chicken in a basket and darts sounds positively classy compared to Butlin's and non-stop Motown shaking the theatre.

  10. #10
    V.I.P. jenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Colchester UK
    Posts
    2,124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    sounds a bit more expensive tho

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •