Im the newbie now! lol

Oblivion

Hi everyone! Im Alicia from Albuquerque NM. 29years old. Married no kids. I have always enjoyed dancing but never took any formal lessons of any sort tell last September. I started taking belly dance classes at Farfesha Studio here in abq. and realized that my own form of dancing is very close to belly dancing anyway.
As the story goes i was hooked!

Farasha Hanem

Hi everyone! Im Alicia from Albuquerque NM. 29years old. Married no kids. I have always enjoyed dancing but never took any formal lessons of any sort tell last September. I started taking belly dance classes at Farfesha Studio here in abq. and realized that my own form of dancing is very close to belly dancing anyway.
As the story goes i was hooked!

Heeeey, last September was when I started bellydance class! :D *hugs!* Welcome to the forum, Oblivion; you'll make lots of friends here. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum, Science hasn't found a cure for the addiction of bellydance ... so happy to have another to join us in our "suffering":lol:
~Mosaic

Jahzaal

WELCOME!!!!!! Nice to meet you. I got hooked years ago, and still can't get enough. Oblivion you are in the right place we are all Belly Dance addicts:lol:

Safran

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found familiarity in the dance, don't worry - there is also enough of new things to keep it interesting! ;):D