Fantasy of the Orient show

Hasna

We are about to have a premiere show today. so here is our advertisment in slovenia.
salam!

Aisha Azar

Fantasy of the Orient

Dear Hasna,
I like your poster very much. Red costumes are so outstanding for making a rich and lively statement in advertisement, I think! There is a lot of action in the poster and the color combinations are really nice. Even without being able to read the language I am still attracted to the message.
Regards,
A'isha

Hasna

that looks great! i wish i could see it, best of luck! which dancer are you in the photo?

hello everybody

i didn't have time to make the poster in english, but there are just facts about when and where this show was. it was yesterday. we are the isis dancers group of slovenia and i have designed the poster. i am the third (in white) from the left right beside the isis wings :) and i was playing finger cymbals and dancing zaar, flamenko with fan's and almost all the show through. the boss of the group is sara (she holds the wings).
thank you for nice comments. the premiere was yesterday and the show was really fantastic. as soon as i get some pictures of it, i will put them on forum :)
and we are planing to put the mix of all the acts from the stage on youtube :)
so stay tuned dancers!:dance:

salam from slovenia
hasna