Thread: So excited

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin So excited

I had to give up my class because my sitter let me down, the problem being my 6 year old son, my daughter (13) i can take with me to class and she loves it too, my son is a natural dancer, i have tried different dance classes with him but for his age group, they are cheerleading which he hates, or tap and he hates that too, he loves to shake his hips lol, so i emailed my teacher, just to let her know why i have not been coming to class, and she said i can bring him along, as it is men not so much boys that people have a problem with at class.

So i am going to take him, let him watch do his own thing ( take some things to keep him occupied in case he does not like being there) and if he wants to join in (fingers crossed he will) then thats my problem solved. I want him to find something he loves to do, and he loves to practice with me at home so i am hoping that he will take to this, my daughter on the other hand, loves the sheer fun of bellydance, my son , even though 6 seems so passionate about it.

I cant wait for my next class now.

Post Thanks / Like

that's really nice. Take care with him when you get on to stick dancing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That's awesome!!!! He will enjoy it. Especially if he enjoys dancing with mom

Post Thanks / Like

thats great Im glad it has worked out for you!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well i just got back, i had a great lesson, eh was alittle shy so just joined in form the side, and really well bahaved,i was concerned that he would disrupt others from their lesson, but the women were fab, and so was he, he really enjoyed watching, i thin i am going to leave him on the sidelines for a few weeks and let him decided when he wants to join in.