Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Save Aisha!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin Save Aisha!!!

Can anyone tell us what happened to Aisha's avatar and profile? When I try to view her profile it says "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view." She suspects she's fading away...LOL

I think that happened after the hack attack and the moving thing?

Anyone else has this problem?

Now everyone must join my petition to give Aisha her well deserved Avatar and Profile back!

Hope Anatoliy can help!

*hug*

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow!! Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reen.Blom View Post
    Can anyone tell us what happened to Aisha's avatar and profile? When I try to view her profile it says "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view." She suspects she's fading away...LOL

Now everyone must join my petition to give Aisha her well deserved Avatar and Profile back!

Hope Anatoliy can help!

*hug*

Dear Reen,
    Well, you big Sweetie!! How nice of you!
    After you brought it to my attention the other day, I thought I should get in touch with Salome and see if she knew what happened. She said that something must have gone wrong during the last snaffoo and that she will take the time to fix it since I do not have the skills. ( she is such a Doll; I adore her.) It will be a different picture since I can not find the computer version of the other one. Thanks for petitioning on my behalf!!
    Re my profile, ask me anything and I will be happy to respond.
    Hugs to you,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reen.Blom View Post

Hope Anatoliy can help!

*hug*
    A'isha? Fade away? Out with a colossal bang perhaps but NEVER fade away!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A'isha Azar View Post
    Dear Reen,
    Well, you big Sweetie!! How nice of you!
    After you brought it to my attention the other day, I thought I should get in touch with Salome and see if she knew what happened. She said that something must have gone wrong during the last snaffoo and that she will take the time to fix it since I do not have the skills. ( she is such a Doll; I adore her.) It will be a different picture since I can not find the computer version of the other one. Thanks for petitioning on my behalf!!
    Re my profile, ask me anything and I will be happy to respond.
    Hugs to you,
    A'isha
    A'sha I am sure your new avatar will be beautiful, and it will be whole lot better than being shown as a V'Bulletin in black on white

Hope we see you 're-appear' soon.
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sve me

Dear Gang,
    I did notice that my avatar had seemed to become a word picture,and I kept thinking in the back of my mind, "Gosh, someday I should try to do something about that, if only I knew how." Then I just sort of spaced it out until Reen asked me about it. She gave me the little push I needed to get in touch with the folks around here who know how to fix things.
    And thanks for caring!! It makes me feel loved!
    Hugs to you all,
    A'isha
    who shall soon be registered and have an avatar once again.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't notice the avatar at all. When I see Aisha's post I get sooo excited to read them and the avatar skipped my attention. I join the protest along with the others.

My head is exploding with ideas to create Aisha's avatar. LOL. Miss you avatar in khaleeji costume Aisha.

I saw your pictures on your website Aisha. You are a gourgeous lady!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Avatar, etc

Quote Originally Posted by janaki View Post
    I didn't notice the avatar at all. When I see Aisha's post I get sooo excited to read them and the avatar skipped my attention. I join the protest along with the others.

My head is exploding with ideas to create Aisha's avatar. LOL. Miss you avatar in khaleeji costume Aisha.

I saw your pictures on your website Aisha. You are a gourgeous lady!!!!

Dear Janaki,
    I am happy to hear that you are interested in what I have to say on the forum. I think quite highly of your contributions here as well!
    My new avatar is actually an older photo of me, in black and white. Thanks for thinking I am beautiful. What I DO have is great taste in make-up artists and photographers!! ( My favorites are Julie Farley who was once a Chanel model, and Craig Sweat, who does our dance company photos.) Speaking of beautiful, have you checked out your mirror lately? I think YOU are the one who is beautiful.
    Hugs to you,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin "Save Aisha!!!"

*notices Reen's thread name*

<<
    >>
    HERE, Aisha, CATCH!!! *throws life preserver, but ends up getting foot caught around rope and tumbles overboard*

Hey, bellydancers don't fade away, they just "raq" on into the night...

Post Thanks / Like

Anatoliy figured out why you are getting a not registered message, it's because you use an apostrophe in your username. He'd adjusted the system, or some such, for it way back when, but with the upgrade/restore all those little details he did were lost. So hopefully he can do something about it Monday :0)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    Anatoliy figured out why you are getting a not registered message, it's because you use an apostrophe in your username. He'd adjusted the system, or some such, for it way back when, but with the upgrade/restore all those little details he did were lost. So hopefully he can do something about it Monday :0)
    *BIG HUG for Salome and Anatoly*

In case you havent figured it out those 2 are angels in disguise!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast