Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A'isha with 100 reputations

This is a spin off from the "Save A'isha" by Reen.

I have noticed that she has 100 bbbbbbig reps. I am guessing she is the only one that holds this many reps. This gives me the right to make her the queen of this forum.

From now on A'isha will be called " Queen A'isha Azar" or "Queen A'isha" or for short just" Queen".

Just to let you know Queen A'isha, you can still keep the title "Head of BDPD". LOL

Big hug
    Janaki
    Last edited by janaki; 06-26-2008 at 01:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

God Save the Queen.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Me with 100 Reps

Quote Originally Posted by janaki View Post
    This is a spinn off from the "Save A'isha" by Reen.

I have noticed that she had 100 bbbbbbig reps. I am gesssing she is the only one that holds this many reps. This gives me the right to make her the queen of this forum.

From now on A'isha will be called " Queen A'isha Azar" or "Queen A'isha" or for short just" Queen".

Just to let you know Queen A'isha, you can still keep the title "Head of BDPD". LOL

Big hug
    Janaki

Dear Gang,
    Dear me, Do I really have the most again??? I thought Shanazel had the most...??? Well, thank you one and all who have added to my Rep!! And thank you, I definitely DO want to keep my title as Head of the BDPD. The one title I do NOT want, under any circumstances is Chief Bottle Washer, because I truly detest washing the dishes!
    Hugs to all,
    Queen A
    and
    BDPD Chief

PS: As a personage of such standing do I have the right to eat chocolate before every meal and drink all the coffee I want? I don't have to act responsibly and set a good example or anything like that, do I??? ( I am willing to share any and all chocolate and coffee with anyone who sees how important these freedoms are....)
    Last edited by Aisha Azar; 06-23-2008 at 07:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default 104

Quote Originally Posted by Reen.Blom View Post

Dear Reen,
    Thank you!! If this does not restore my avatar, nothing will!! Okay, maybe Anatoliy will!!
    Hugs to you,
    QAA
    CEOBDPD

Post Thanks / Like

As a personage of such standing do I have the right to eat chocolate before every meal and drink all the coffee I want? I don't have to act responsibly and set a good example or anything like that, do I??? ( I am willing to share any and all chocolate and coffee with anyone who sees how important these freedoms are....)
    Absolutely- eating all the chocolate and drinking all the coffee are requirements for the position. To quote (or misquote) Alice in Wonderland: It is good to be Queen.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Queen and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Absolutely- eating all the chocolate and drinking all the coffee are requirements for the position. To quote (or misquote) Alice in Wonderland: It is good to be Queen.

Dear Shanazel,
    ..... I just keep getting the feeling that we are supposed to be sharing this Queen of the Rep position, so I'm scooting over so there is room for two on this throne. Grab your coffee and some chocolate, and our loyal subjects should get busy giving you some Rep!! I will go first!
    Regards,
    A'isha
    Queen, etc

PS: DAMN AND BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't give you any Rep right now. Seems I have given you some recently.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, sweetie, but I think I'll just sit to one side right now and bask in the glow of your well earned reputation. Just toss me a piece of that chocolate, would you?

Shanazel, Lady Guardian of the Royal Chocolate Supply by Grace of Her Royal Highness Queen A'isha.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Thanks, sweetie, but I think I'll just sit to one side right now and bask in the glow of your well earned reputation. Just toss me a piece of that chocolate, would you?

Shanazel, Lady Guardian of the Royal Chocolate Supply by Grace of Her Royal Highness Queen A'isha.

Dear Shanazel,
    Gaurdian AND Official Taster!!
    Regards,
    QAA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast