A'isha with 100 reputations

janaki

This is a spin off from the "Save A'isha" by Reen.

I have noticed that she has 100 bbbbbbig reps. I am guessing she is the only one that holds this many reps. This gives me the right to make her the queen of this forum.

From now on A'isha will be called " Queen A'isha Azar" or "Queen A'isha" or for short just" Queen".

Just to let you know Queen A'isha, you can still keep the title "Head of BDPD". LOL

Big hug
Janaki

Last edited:

Aisha Azar

Me with 100 Reps

This is a spinn off from the "Save A'isha" by Reen.

I have noticed that she had 100 bbbbbbig reps. I am gesssing she is the only one that holds this many reps. This gives me the right to make her the queen of this forum.

From now on A'isha will be called " Queen A'isha Azar" or "Queen A'isha" or for short just" Queen".

Just to let you know Queen A'isha, you can still keep the title "Head of BDPD". LOL

Big hug
Janaki

Dear Gang,
Dear me, Do I really have the most again??? I thought Shanazel had the most...??? Well, thank you one and all who have added to my Rep!! And thank you, I definitely DO want to keep my title as Head of the BDPD. The one title I do NOT want, under any circumstances is Chief Bottle Washer, because I truly detest washing the dishes!
Hugs to all,
Queen A
and
BDPD Chief

PS: As a personage of such standing do I have the right to eat chocolate before every meal and drink all the coffee I want? I don't have to act responsibly and set a good example or anything like that, do I??? ( I am willing to share any and all chocolate and coffee with anyone who sees how important these freedoms are....)

Last edited:

Shanazel

As a personage of such standing do I have the right to eat chocolate before every meal and drink all the coffee I want? I don't have to act responsibly and set a good example or anything like that, do I??? ( I am willing to share any and all chocolate and coffee with anyone who sees how important these freedoms are....)

Absolutely- eating all the chocolate and drinking all the coffee are requirements for the position. To quote (or misquote) Alice in Wonderland: It is good to be Queen.

Aisha Azar

Queen and all that

Absolutely- eating all the chocolate and drinking all the coffee are requirements for the position. To quote (or misquote) Alice in Wonderland: It is good to be Queen.

Dear Shanazel,
..... I just keep getting the feeling that we are supposed to be sharing this Queen of the Rep position, so I'm scooting over so there is room for two on this throne. Grab your coffee and some chocolate, and our loyal subjects should get busy giving you some Rep!! I will go first!
Regards,
A'isha
Queen, etc

PS: DAMN AND BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't give you any Rep right now. Seems I have given you some recently.

Shanazel

Thanks, sweetie, but I think I'll just sit to one side right now and bask in the glow of your well earned reputation. Just toss me a piece of that chocolate, would you?

Shanazel, Lady Guardian of the Royal Chocolate Supply by Grace of Her Royal Highness Queen A'isha.

Aisha Azar

Chocolate

Thanks, sweetie, but I think I'll just sit to one side right now and bask in the glow of your well earned reputation. Just toss me a piece of that chocolate, would you?

Shanazel, Lady Guardian of the Royal Chocolate Supply by Grace of Her Royal Highness Queen A'isha.

Dear Shanazel,
Gaurdian AND Official Taster!!
Regards,
QAA

janaki

Hey you two QAA, LGOTRC(Lady Guardian of the Royal Chocolate),

LOL!!!

Shanazel,

You and Moon are next in the line for crowning ceremony. Can't wait for that one. Wait till you see the avatar I am working on for your cyber ceremony. LOL!!!!

Hugs to you both
Janaki

Aisha Azar

Chocolate

LOL!!!

Shanazel,

You and Moon are next in the line for crowning ceremony. Can't wait for that one. Wait till you see the avatar I am working on for your cyber ceremony. LOL!!!!

Hugs to you both
Janaki

Dear Janaki,
When I abdicate, or get dethroned while people yell "Off with her head", or die in office or whatever, can I have Shanazel's job???? ( Pretty please with expensive chocolate shavings???
Hugs,
A'isha

Shanazel

Dear Janaki,
When I abdicate, or get dethroned while people yell "Off with her head", or die in office or whatever, can I have Shanazel's job???? ( Pretty please with expensive chocolate shavings???
Hugs,
A'isha

No way. This is my job. You can taste test the coffee.

Reen.Blom

Come on! Someone help out Shanazel! She is stuck balancing on 99!

Reen.Blom

LOL!!!

Shanazel,

Hugs to you both
Janaki

Oh my when is the coronation? Whatever you say I invite myself to attend, with bribes of Coffee, Chocolate and Honey cakes. :dance::dance::dance:

Aisha Azar

Shanazel

Welllll....... I Shouldn't try to give her any Rep since she refuses to share her job, but when I tried, I was told in no uncertain terms that I must spread some Rep around first.
regards,
QAA

Safran

Ooh, congrats A'isha! I tried to find a pic of a thorne made of chocolate for you but now luck... I figured that would be enough of chocolate for you and your closest noblefolk Shanazel and Moon :D

Aisha Azar

Chocolate

Ooh, congrats A'isha! I tried to find a pic of a thorne made of chocolate for you but now luck... I figured that would be enough of chocolate for you and your closest noblefolk Shanazel and Moon :D

Dear Maariku,
You are a gracious and generous woman, hunting for chocolate for us all!!
Thank you and if you find any, you know where to find us!! Meanwhile, I shall follow in the footsteps of the great author J.D. Salinger, and present to you a bouquet of late blooming parentheses. ()()()()()
PS. I like your new avatar!!
Regards,
A'isha

Last edited: