Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SAve OUr Site

Post Thanks / Like

Default SAve OUr Site

I'm sure you all remember the suggestion that we all contribute something to thank Salome and Anatolyi for all the hard work in hosting, plus the expenses they occurr.

Salome has just posted thanks for £95, which since I sent $10 means no more than 19 of us have donated if the suggested $5 was sent. Could even be less. There are hundreds of members

WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!!

Post Thanks / Like

I gave something, can't recall exactly how much but it was around $10 and I agree, there must be more out there! if you enjoy the site, think about it please.

Post Thanks / Like

so we got to £150. That's between 15 and 28 of us. Come on there ar more of you out there. How many hours at minimum wage does £150 cover!! of all the work Salome and anatolyi have put in.

Post Thanks / Like

i agree ! we must do something...i have to be honest i did not do it yet either...its the how to do i dont have paypal and just sticking in a envelop is a bit well????/ so Salome please put up with my stuppidety and tell me how i can get some to you, i agree wel deserved,and sorry that i have been lazy about this ..i have to tell that ,,wiring,, money is also not going from here so i geuss that is why i did not do yet just to much hustle but if you know how i can do from here tell me please.hugz Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia dubai View Post
    i agree ! we must do something...i have to be honest i did not do it yet either...its the how to do i dont have paypal and just sticking in a envelop is a bit well????/ so Salome please put up with my stuppidety and tell me how i can get some to you, i agree wel deserved,and sorry that i have been lazy about this ..i have to tell that ,,wiring,, money is also not going from here so i geuss that is why i did not do yet just to much hustle but if you know how i can do from here tell me please.hugz Lydia
    Lydia, you actually don't need to register with paypal to donate, if you have a visa card you can still donate on the paypal site. it is very secure. Or maybe you can use your visa on the bellydance shop website, Salome would be able to explain how to do that.

Ladies and gents I add my voice to Jenc's, even $5 helps - If you want to give more but can't do it all at once donate $5 now and $5 next month.

The donate button is on the left under Salome's pic at the top of the page just in case anyone isn't aware it is there
    ~Mosaic
    Last edited by Mosaic; 06-27-2008 at 02:31 PM. Reason: add

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jenc View Post
    so we got to £150. That's between 15 and 28 of us. Come on there ar more of you out there. How many hours at minimum wage does £150 cover!! of all the work Salome and anatolyi have put in.
    $150 not £150 Biiiig difference.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Forum

Dear Gang,
    Considering how much information, great advice, education, entertainment, friendship, fun, encouragement and everything else that we share on this forum, I should think every member could contribute. It is not much money at all, and I do understand that there are some people for whom every last penny is vital, but anyone who can afford belly dance lessons, or a new costume or music is generally not in that position!
    All of you Oum and Abu Jildahs out there, your Forum needs YOUR contribution!!!
    Regards,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry $150 is only £75

Post Thanks / Like

ok i can do it aswell and now so all you lady,s think its ok to put creditcard number in? there is a donation button on this side so can i do it from there? i just feel yaky because you always here dont ever put your creditcard number out there using your compy and go online,so what do you all do than?? please help me out a bit i realy want to help i feel quilty that i did not untill now,because the forum is inportant...have a nice day everybody Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia dubai View Post
    ok i can do it aswell and now so all you lady,s think its ok to put creditcard number in? there is a donation button on this side so can i do it from there? i just feel yaky because you always here dont ever put your creditcard number out there using your compy and go online,so what do you all do than?? please help me out a bit i realy want to help i feel quilty that i did not untill now,because the forum is inportant...have a nice day everybody Lydia
    Why dont you set up a paypal account? I had one for years and always use it to buy stuff online! You just always must be sure that it is Paypal site that you are using!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast