Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SAve OUr Site

Post Thanks / Like

Default Payment

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia dubai View Post
    ok i can do it aswell and now so all you lady,s think its ok to put creditcard number in? there is a donation button on this side so can i do it from there? i just feel yaky because you always here dont ever put your creditcard number out there using your compy and go online,so what do you all do than?? please help me out a bit i realy want to help i feel quilty that i did not untill now,because the forum is inportant...have a nice day everybody Lydia

Dear Lydia,
    I have occasionally used an international money order to pay for something when I have been wary about doing business over the net with my credit card. Also, you might just be able to pay with a regular check if you have such a thing, or just have some money transferred from your account to Salome's. There are many ways that do not involve credit cards. It is a small amount of money and might not be worth it, though if there are extra charges.
    Regards,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

thanks ladys for all the suggestions...i can not do paypall cause my bank is in a other country that i live in and there is no homeadres linked to the account ...so reen that is not working....i have to see ,i think i will send salome a veil and roll the money in or something...lol...when i was working in iraq it was not allowed to take money out of the country,so all the artist hade to find ways to take it...we could take 50 procent in dollars out and then 50 procent well>????????????? so we hade to go to the bank when our contract was finished and with somebody from the owner office,and then the bank would change half of iraqy dinars from your salaris into us dollars the rest you hade to spend inside iraq on???????? because there was not much for sale...so everybody was always stuck with iraqy dinars all the artist hade the same dilema...so we found somebody that would change the dinars to dollars in the black market and then we had to hide it....because you have to give the bankpaper from your legally changed dinars to the imigration men when you leave the country,he will count your money so no way you could take more then that....so we use to hide our extra money ...anywhere we could think off,...ofcourse the airport people where not stuppid they deal with it everyday so lol.....you hade to be inventive...i use to be ok and was never in trouble could hide it nicely...i remeber a girl fro the uk she was working with me her name was kathy...she said ,o lydia i dont know what to do i am scared stiff i will be so nerveus at the airport what if they catch me...so i said ok i will hide your money leave me your laguage in my room and you go..if you dont know where it is you can not be nerveus when they open your bags,...so we did ..i told her call me when you get home in the uk then i will tell you where your money is ...so we did ,and of she went...nobody found her money and when she got back home she called me laughing her head of and so happy because she was able to take all her money out....LOL GOOD OLD iraq......My gosh what a time we hade,some of the best memories of my life...good old iraq where did you go.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia dubai View Post
    thanks ladys for all the suggestions...i can not do paypall cause my bank is in a other country that i live in and there is no homeadres linked to the account ...so reen that is not working....i have to see ,i think i will send salome a veil and roll the money in or something...lol...when i was working in iraq it was not allowed to take money out of the country,so all the artist hade to find ways to take it...we could take 50 procent in dollars out and then 50 procent well>????????????? so we hade to go to the bank when our contract was finished and with somebody from the owner office,and then the bank would change half of iraqy dinars from your salaris into us dollars the rest you hade to spend inside iraq on???????? because there was not much for sale...so everybody was always stuck with iraqy dinars all the artist hade the same dilema...so we found somebody that would change the dinars to dollars in the black market and then we had to hide it....because you have to give the bankpaper from your legally changed dinars to the imigration men when you leave the country,he will count your money so no way you could take more then that....so we use to hide our extra money ...anywhere we could think off,...ofcourse the airport people where not stuppid they deal with it everyday so lol.....you hade to be inventive...i use to be ok and was never in trouble could hide it nicely...i remeber a girl fro the uk she was working with me her name was kathy...she said ,o lydia i dont know what to do i am scared stiff i will be so nerveus at the airport what if they catch me...so i said ok i will hide your money leave me your laguage in my room and you go..if you dont know where it is you can not be nerveus when they open your bags,...so we did ..i told her call me when you get home in the uk then i will tell you where your money is ...so we did ,and of she went...nobody found her money and when she got back home she called me laughing her head of and so happy because she was able to take all her money out....LOL GOOD OLD iraq......My gosh what a time we hade,some of the best memories of my life...good old iraq where did you go.......
    Wow Lydia, it is an awesome story! Geez, there are things you could never imagine! Oh by the way you should teach me to hide the money! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

anytime Reen !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

How did you hide the money?

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Lydia,

that sounds amazing. I think the hiding should remain one of those cool little secrets we sometimes get to have

Post Thanks / Like

secret lol yes it was for a long time because all the artist working there hade the same problem...perhaps still do ?? The time i talk about there was war it was the iran -iraq war...so it was alltogether a time that was full of story,s everyday just to go to work and to stay out of trouble ,slip treu the mazez and still put up a good show ,but i loved everyday of it...people know little about that war in the west,but it was some time i can tell you....than we keep the secret between us....half of the money was in her talconpowder plastic bottle and half in her shampoo bottle in a small plastic baggy rolled LOL...ooops dont get any idea,s now lol...have a nice day everybody

Post Thanks / Like

Hehehe, sneaky sneaky!

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so confused and out of the loop with what is going on here...So please someone fill me in. Thankyou

Post Thanks / Like

Hey KN,

How is it going at your home? I hope things are ok and your husband is better.

The full story is here: http://www.bellydanceforums.net/chat...red-first.html. Basically, some idiot kids thought it was funny to hack our forum, so Anatoliy and Salome are doing some improvements to the site to keep it from happening again.

Lydia, my hat is off to you Great story!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast