Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SAve OUr Site

Post Thanks / Like

Lydia.... hurry up writing that book, just hurry up!!! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha thanks Moon,you know i realy want to,but i have 2 problems....i dont know if i can as long i am living in the middle east? BECAUSE I REALY WANT TO TELL THINGS AS THEY ARE !!haha i might get into uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh trouble??but also i am not a good writer so i kindoff started the book but have to find somebody that can realy write it for me someone that is a proff writer,but i tell you this will be such a funbook full of amazing things,honestly amazing things and it will make poeple laugh untill belly,s hurting,so i am kindof looking for the person than can write it so we will see how it go,s..for me just to remember all those things is great i live it aall again so much fun!have a nice day..Lydia

Post Thanks / Like

Can I just say that maybe to attract more people prehaps this thread should be put on another forum as I hardly visit this one and just happened to come across this post by chance (and insomnia). I'm sure there will be others like me who would happily donate but are unaware of the situation.

Sita

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123