alternative to YouTube...

da Sage

Spam or shameless promotion?

At least they are honest about who they are, and what they do. And it seems somewhat unfair to scoff at their slightly on-topic post for three pages, only to delete it.

I have no problem with the site, but I doubt you'll get any submissions from our forum members. *shrug*

lizaj

At least they are honest about who they are, and what they do. And it seems somewhat unfair to scoff at their slightly on-topic post for three pages, only to delete it.

I have no problem with the site, but I doubt you'll get any submissions from our forum members. *shrug*

"Honest "to say they are better than Youtube when the diet looked pretty much the same and you can rate "perfomers in such a way! :shok:
And agreed...not for bellydancers...well not serious ones...:rolleyes:

gypsy8522

I saw this thread before any replies were posted, as a moderator I could have deleted it right away if I wanted to.
I decided to give it a chance although I don't quite like the idea of belly dancing and pole dancing lumped together or even promoted as "art" on the same website. I know that for a certain people it looks the same, but the fact is that belly dance is a dance that comes from Middle Eastern culture, while pole dancing, never mind you get the picture!

jenc

It appears to be a paedophile's dream. All the bits from YouTube they used to have to search for all put together. And if the other prime users are 14 to 18 girls, even better.
I don't care how sincere the poster is, this is not something we should get involved in or promote

adiemus

Can I suggest the thread be left up, but with the opinions expressed by many readers, I doubt the site will get many people from here posting...

maylynn

I am only 26, yet more and more often I find myself thinking 'WHAT HAPPENED TO CLASSINESS??'

In my opinion, one word for that website: No.

You will never succeed in raising the tone of a rate-my-anything website. Total dirty old man fodder. Sick.

Shanazel

we are certainly aware that the site's current quality of posting is a little on the 'trashy side' - but hey, you got to move with the times... just look for instance at the growth of podium dancing, or even the emergence of pole dancing as a mainstream fitness activity.

Embracing trash does not necessarily constitute moving with the times, Veronica. You can't offer the world cow pies and expect contributions of diamonds in return. The diamonds will get lost in all the- well, I have carried that analogy far enough. As Khanjar wrote:
If it is your desire to move away from the adult side of things, why not just delete and start again?

karena

Erm when I went on just now, the front page had a video which was extremely explicit, about as explicit as you get, so if you are trying to keep the links clean I think this needs to go. I can well believe it is not what they intend, but if they are not keeping on top of it (my word what a pun) then it seems a bit risky to me.