Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin just signed up for my first weekend belly dance camp

I am so excited, granted the camp is not until april 09, but i booked early so i can look forward to it, my one little thing for me, it is run my teacher, and those who have attended the past 2 years have had nothing but good things to say about it.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by *leila* View Post
    I am so excited, granted the camp is not until april 09, but i booked early so i can look forward to it, my one little thing for me, it is run my teacher, and those who have attended the past 2 years have had nothing but good things to say about it.
    Congratulations and I hope it comes fast!

Post Thanks / Like

Who is your teacher and where is it? Must be good if she's taking bookings already

Post Thanks / Like

It is Katy Carmeichael, of learnbellydance.co.uk. It is held at |Trafford hall near chester

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dance class

I m so jealous to read about all you ladies and gents doing your class's when i still don't have a class near me. I have e-mailed several people from this forum and asked about class's or could they point me in the right direction To which some of these are instructors and some just web sites and no one NO ONE has replied to me by e-mail or phone i find this very rude and dissapointing as i would have loved to have learned the art forum of the dance. So guys you are just going to have to put up with me chipping in when I can figure out what i am talking about.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    I m so jealous to read about all you ladies and gents doing your class's when i still don't have a class near me. I have e-mailed several people from this forum and asked about class's or could they point me in the right direction To which some of these are instructors and some just web sites and no one NO ONE has replied to me by e-mail or phone i find this very rude and dissapointing as i would have loved to have learned the art forum of the dance. So guys you are just going to have to put up with me chipping in when I can figure out what i am talking about.
    Hi, I understand your dismay at not yet having found a class, but it does require patience, especially as you live in Devon. Devon I know to be kind of relaxed in it's approach to anything, and it is the Summer holiday period, where many are likely to be away from home. Just persevere and you will get there in the end.
    Did you see, I posted again on your post in the 'Meet and Greet ' forum, a link to a website with other instructors in the Devon area, and what to do if you might be unsuccessful in your search.

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by *leila* View Post
    Katy is great! And a very popular teacher. She taught a while back at one of our Hip Kandi events and also our Day of Dance Workshops at the Lowry Centre, in Salford Quays. Our next Day of Dance is on 10th August this year. It would be nice to see you there.