Julie Mendez from opening title to "From Russia With Love"

moonvisage

It is so delightful to find a discussion about Julie Mendez.I often watch Julie dancing in films,as i am a big fan of the early horror type films.My favourite film Julie appears in,is: Devils of Darkness.
There are not many people who can say they have appeared alongside Sir Christopher Lee in three movies,but Julie Mendez is one of the rare people who can say she has.It would be lovely if someone would create a Facebook Fan site for Julie Mendez,as she has always been one of the most beautiful and sensual dancers ever to grace the screen.

natalie

It is so delightful to find a discussion about Julie Mendez.I often watch Julie dancing in films,as i am a big fan of the early horror type films.My favourite film Julie appears in,is: Devils of Darkness.
There are not many people who can say they have appeared alongside Sir Christopher Lee in three movies,but Julie Mendez is one of the rare people who can say she has.It would be lovely if someone would create a Facebook Fan site for Julie Mendez,as she has always been one of the most beautiful and sensual dancers ever to grace the screen.

oh my god i totally agree!! she was my foster mum and i adore her !! maby you or i should set up the face book page! :D

oxwriter

Julie Mendez need to find her as writing a book

Hi

My Dad is an author and is writing a book about London in the 1950"s and 1960's he would like to make contact with Julie Mendez can anyone help please? He is interviewing a number of dancers and theatre people. I know this sounds random but would appreciate any help.

Cheers

seona

zombie resurrection thread!

I came across some Pathe footage of Julie Mendez and I googled her name and found this thread, so hopefully it may be of some interest still!

Here is Julie and her snake Lulu having a drink in the pub SNAKE CHARMER - British Pathé

Julie bathing Lulu
BATH TIME aka SNAKE AND BABY BATH TIME - British Pathé

And once you get past the mushrooms and Rolf Harris :lol: It cuts to Julie and Lulu at about 6.20
OUT TAKES / CUTS FROM CP 614 - reel 2 of 2 - GROWING AND EATING aka MUSHROOMS, SNAKE AND BABY BATH TIME and DOLPHINS ON THE MOVE - British Pathé

Julie

, ive been trying to track julie down for years as she used to foster me and my brother, i was with her for 18 months my brother a couple of years, please please if u can get a number or email address id be forever greatful. my name is Natalie Rayner nd my brother is Ramon Rayner, the years we were with julie were probley the best of my childhood and id love to get in contact again thanx hun, can u let me know x

I'm so sorry for not getting back to you Natalie- It was not until I was working on my family tree today that I found this post- I have not logged in to this in years. Unfortunately Auntie Julie passed away this year. Her husband moved to Amsterdam and I do not have any contact information at present. I can check with my grandmother if there is any further information to contact him or her son if you would like their information. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help sooner.:(

Hi

My Dad is an author and is writing a book about London in the 1950"s and 1960's he would like to make contact with Julie Mendez can anyone help please? He is interviewing a number of dancers and theatre people. I know this sounds random but would appreciate any help.

Cheers

I'm sorry, unfortunately Julie passed away this year. I may be able to get you in contact with some of our family members, but all of her siblings, including my grandfather, have passed away now and I'm not currently in contact with her son, but my grandmother may know of someone who could be helpful?