Visiting Seattle WA

Is'adZahira

Next week I'll visit Seattle city and would like to get belly dance stuff hard to get in Mexico, do you know any good store near to 206 Western Ave W?

Aisha Azar

Seattle

Next week I'll visit Seattle city and would like to get belly dance stuff hard to get in Mexico, do you know any good store near to 206 Western Ave W?

Dear Is'adZahira,
In Pike Street market it s store called Pharoah's Treasures and they sell belly dance stuff. There is another store there, too, but I can not remember the name. There are also several people who have stuff for sale privately. Zanbaka, Sharon Moore and Teela are three members who live in Seattle. You might send them a private message for more help. Display House is a great place over there, too, for fabrics and other cool junk.
Regards,
A'isha

Marya

If you will be there during the The Mediterranean Fantasy Festival which is July 19 & 20, 2008 at the Hiawatha Community Center located at 2700 California Ave SW, West Seattle, WA, 10:00am to 9:00pm there will be lots of vendors there as well as non-stop performing, food and workshops for more info see http://www.babylonianensemble.com/

Marya

Salome

Administrator

There are three store fronts, all in close proximity that I know about. Pharoah's Treasures as Aisha said, that one is actually IN Pike Street market. Then there are two up the street from Pike Place, a few blocks. On Pine I think. Pyramid Imports and there is another one directly across the street from that... Lost Treasures I think it's called.

Aisha Azar

Seattle

Dear Is'adZahira,
If this is your first visit to Seattle, you will find its a fun, fun city with a million things to do. I don't know of there are currently any Arab or Greek clubs open with dancing, but there used to be tons, so you can call one of the belly dancers in the area and ask if anything is going on. Tina Sargent would probably know since she runs an info site. I just can't remember the name of it right now....
Regards,A'isha

TribalDancer

The other import shops are closed now. Pharoahs Treasures is the only one left down there.

Check out nwbellydance.org for the latest classes and performances!