not playing

Lydia

Hi friends...just asking ,,i have this problem my youtube is never realy working good ...if i am luck 1 out 20 video,s will play the rest it will say ,,sorry this video is not longer avaliable,, i know that that clip is there because i just put it there...so i know that it is not that ...i went to trouble shooting on the youtube side but did not get anything only that i have to install flash what i did 3 times over so,any of you has any suggestions? i would be happy, i am not somebody sitting on the tube all day ,but occasional it will be nice,specialy if the forum is having a talk about a clip i would love to jump in...thanks in advance and have a nice day,lydia

janaki

You poor thing Lydia,

Remember, many times you said on this forum, that you are not a computer savy??? Computers/programs have feelings too. It is their way of getting back at you. LOL

Sorry sweetie, not a very helpful answer. Just had a giggle thinking back at the time when you posted your first videos on the tube and we could watch and you gave out your id to wath them. I am sure someone will answer your question.

Hugs
Janaki

KuteNurse

Hi Lydai,

I know how frustrating computer stuff can be. I was recently prompted to update my media player. I went through the steps, then my computer usually asks me if I want to restart my computer, but it didn't this time.

Have you tried restarting your computer after installing the new updates?

If this does not work, you may have to uninstall your media program and reinstall it. To do this...Click your start button, go to your control panel and find the media programs. Click add/remove a program and remove the program. My media player lists 4 different parts to it. Media center, media player etc...Make sure to remove all parts before reinstalling. Then go back and try reinstalling your media player. It may take a while since you have completely removed the old programs. If your computer doesn't prompt you to restart your computer after the program is installed, remember to do that. Good luck to you and I hope you can get your media player working again soon.

Hugs to you!