More Sadie and Kaya

jenc

It's way too overchoreographed for me. That sort of thing gets me noticing the minute differences in timing more than the dancing......and way too many trick moves done in unison.... I thought that they looked like a couple of wind up dolls.

Shanazel

One thing about Kaya and Sadie- no one is ever indifferent to them :D. It is interesting how two women doing exactly the same dance can none the less project such different auras. Kaya comes off as being hard rocking and sexy while Sadie seems softer and somehow sweeter, if only by comparison. I think it is an interesting juxtaposition of stage presences.

Last edited:

jenc

One thing about Kaya and Sadie- no one is ever indifferent to them :D. It is interesting how two women doing exactly the same dance can none the less project such different auras. Kaya comes off as being hard rocking and sexy while Sadie seems softer and somehow sweeter, if only by comparison. I think it is an interesting juxtaposition of stage presences.

don't think I have seen Kaya on her own, but I have seeen sadie vids and liked them - defniately more classy IMO. But perhaps she's showing the hidden side that tries to get out of all of us.!!!!:lol:

KuteNurse

I love Sadie! I have never seen her dance with Kaya before, but Sadie definately does have talent and a sense of style.

lizaj

Oh you can be. I am sure they try hard to be good dancers but they leave me cold and feeling I can't be bothered watching them for very long .I did try but ...sorry......
:think: HOT without any warmth.

Shanazel

Instead of saying no one is ever indifferent to them perhaps I should have said almost everyone has an opinion?;)