Oriental Dancer

Lotus Dancer

Hi Everyone,
Very excited to find a site such as this one.
I have been enjoying this Beautiful Art form for almost 11 years.
I enjoy all different genres of our dance.
Whether it be Egyptian, Turkish, African, American Tribal, or the amazing fusion styles, I appreciate the Beauty of them all.
The techiques, the music, the magic.

-A little bit about myself-
I went to my first Belly Dance Class in the little Country Town of Echuca.
So self concious!!!!!!!
But everyone was very nice with there encouragement, there smiles, kind words. It was just a really nice place to be.
All the women seemed to be radiating this inner confidence and it was just Beautiful to see. I was instantly hooked.
My teacher was a Beautiful Lady, and I will forever sing her praises for opening this amazing world up to me.
After many years of Dancing, my Teacher moved on and I stopped dancing. Opened a business, had 3 Beautiful children and life was very busy.
Then the opportunity arose for me to begin teaching. I was very unsure. What did I have to offer? I wasn't experienced enough to teach. But with some gentle persuasion from some very keen ladies, we began a Dance Group here in Echuca.
I felt I needed more experience, as I had only learn't from one instructor, so I travelled and did as many w/shps as I could. Hungry for knowldege on everything about this dance. The culture, the music, the techniques, everything.
I've been lucky to dance under some Amazing Teacher's and have learn't so much from there teaching's.
Along this journey I have met so many lovely Ladies who love this Beautiful art as much as I do.
We are all very Blessed to have found something so Precious.
I Believe we all need to have a Passion for something, it keeps us young!
And My Passion Is Bellydance.
Don't be shy. Drop a line and say g'day.
Lotus Dancer

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
and G'day from Melbourne! as you have found the forum is a great place to while away a few days:D
~Mosaic

Phoebedances

Nice to meet you! I think this is a good thing, so many dancers from around the world and with differing styles. :D

Mya

Welcome - we're always happy when new people with more to contribute join us!

Lotus Dancer

Thank you to Everyone for the Warm Welcome.
I am wanting to add some Dancing onto my site, but unsure how to do it.
Any suggestions?
Smiles to you all.
Lotus Dancer.

Last edited: