hello from Holland from an italian

paola

Hi dancers,

my name is Paola, originally I come from Torino, Turin, but I live and work in the Netherlands. I dance an perform from 15 years. My speciality are finger cymbals Turkisch style, however I of course also perform Egyptan style sometimes. Mostly I dance in a Turksh restaurant, weddings, and so on.

I like virtuosity in music and dance, I love the contrast between soft an energic parts. I never study choreographys, I can't remeber them anyway. I mostly dance with live musician , all improvisations.

ciao
paola
streghetta_nella_nebbia@yahoo.it

paola

moon in holland?

Moon from Holland?

Leuk, ik woon in Utrecht en dans normaal gesproken bij Pamukkale ook in Utrecht!

daag
paola

Moon

Yes she is my teacher but she is sick at the moment, so I've a substitute teacher now.

paola

letty

yes, she has been my theacher for 1,5 year whenPaula stopped temporarely with her lessons. I know about her sickness, unfortunately, I soemtimes hear news from her from Peter Verzijl. Good luck with the taking over of her lessons, I hope she wel get well soon.

Amulya

Hey Paola, good to see you found your way to this forum. We have quite a lot of members from Holland now!

Lydia

hello from holland from an italien

chiao bella, of nog een hallo in het nederlands maar ik ben ver weg in Dubai....welcome to the forum and happy posting lydia

paola

lydia dubai

Ciao Lidia from Dubai,

I have a friend living in Dubai, Janine, she works as freelance tourist guide mostly for Arabian Adventures, she know you and told me about you, maybe you have even had a chat toghether. Kleine wereld..

bye
paola

Lydia

hello from holland from an italien

Hallo Paola,yes i know the company ,i used to work for them a long time ago, but lately my students are working there a lot, I dont know your friend ,but perhaps when i see her,i do not know all tourguide,s by name that work in that company...but it is a verry good company ...and yes a small world,well who knows perhaps you will visit your friend sometime in Dubai and we can meet up! have a great day and happy dancing Lydia

Maria_Aya

Benvenutaaaaaaaa Paola, a nostro forum.
Sono Maria Aya d' Atene, e sono inamorata con Italia.
Parlo un po italiano e Eros Ramazzote e la razione !!!! lol

Maria Aya:)

Angelofdance

Welcome Paola!

I'm in the NL as well! I'm studying in Maastricht! We should all get together as we had planned before.... though I may need some help finding my way as I am still really new here.

Keep dancing!

Iris (who needs help finding an instructor. I don't know the city well enough to find them, wwwwaaaaa*cries*)